Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edner Cherry is gonna fukk around and lose this. Regardless of the outcome, he needs to retire.

As for Rhodes, he just needs to focus on getting sparring assignments to top tier guys.

I disagree. He should continue if he wins. There might be another championship check out there if he does. But Rhodes looks like he's Winning.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just caught the Joshua fight...complete, well-rounded performance by Joshua...he showed me some thangs :ehh:

Jab looked good, countered well with both hands...but he was in there with a statue...i don't think i saw one attempt by Breazeale to slip a punch or move his head in any capacity thruout the entire 7 rds :mjlol:

He was every bit as terrible as i thought he was...a perfect, tailor made opponent for Joshua to look good against...someone more lumbering and statue-esque than himself...good matchmaking...still too slow and stiff for Wilder

BTW yall catch the post-fight interview where he implied he was immediately ready for Fury but not Wilder :sas2:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I think Fury is ripe for the picking personally so I kinda agree :manny:

I'd hold off on Joshua/Wilder though :whoa:

I believe AJ will be fighting Parker next. Which should be easy work, that Takam fight showed me that either Parker isn't ready yet or he's food for the upper echelon fighters