Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh you should have seen Raushee Warrens crew!!! Them Brehs were DEEP! Their girls? Hood AF

Them girls were something else :bryan:

No bras...Guts hanging out showing off they c section scars N old stab wounds

I seen a couple that made me go :stopitslime::scust::snoop:

Thought about it N told myself I'd prolly still smash tho
hxdCpt2.gif

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
He not coming back, but he's saying that he was interested in GGG, but he cant make 168 anymore because he hasn't fought or trained in over 2 years, will be 39 in 4 days, and the lowest he can get is down to 172. I don't think anything is wrong with that statement breh:manny:
My problem with the GGG argument is that he was talking GGG before his more official retirement and at that point GGG agreed to 168. He is the one who has stayed retired and delayed the fight. The 172 shows he is still in good shape, but not boxing shape to me. If Froch was serious about fighting and being in peak shape he would be at 168.

That said, it isnt like he is ducking. He had the option to retire and it was done in a proper way. But he needs to get out with the 172 offer is on the table and GGG wont take it. It is always the way he talks about GGG though...every other fighter he talks like he is retired and could fight if he wants, but with GGG he always acts like the ball is in GGG's court. The way he talks doesnt fly IMO. :rudy:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ace Hood >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have fam in Florida, and you right. Fla nikkas wasn't fukking with Ace like that when he came out.

And up here in NY nikkas ain't even really know who the fukk he was until Hustle Hard dropped.

I always been a fan of Hood though. Used to bump the fukk outta this shyt right here in 08/09

:ohlawd:

Yup. Real shyt.

I think one of the reasons Broward aint really show Ace love like that is because he came up through DJ Khalid and was looked at as repping Miami. Dude wasn't saying shyt about Broward or 954 in general even though dude from that area and zip code. Plus this was around the time when Miami was blowing up (2007-2008) so to see a nikka ride that wave when he from somewhere else had nikkas like :dahell:

Broward and Lauderdale dudes been starving for somebody to rep us so when Kodak Black came out dudes showed him love almost immediately, even when he just average at best.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally have a reason to watch a Lydell Rhodes fight. You hear about him, but he's never really fought the type of opponent to get me to watch one of his fights.