Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:dead:

16l1ee.jpg
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

nikka you ain't shyt for that :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Didn't say that you're hating, it's all good

btw I think Porter beat him, but Porter contrary to Danny is rather a bad style match up for him

btw Porter is a bad style match up almost for everyone, maybe except the very good counter punchers but even then... If he gets inside and starts to maul u like some Pinata while he piles you up on the ropes with his head and shoulders you just barely can throw anything relevant.Very good physical power and good timing (catch him while he lunges in) can beat him.
But otherwise he is the definition of awkwardness
I'd like to see Porter vs BATB for real. That's a fireworks fight that even Patrick could enjoy

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Broward county as a whole doesn't show a lot of love to anybody, but Kodak gets a lot of love from Broward as a whole. To be honest he's getting more love than Ace Hood did when he was coming up and that's with bigger songs in an era where cats were still buying cds. Ace from Deerfield which is just a lil north from Pompano.

Lauderdale and Pompano nikkas generally never been fond of each other like that and I'm talking about way before my time. With that said, I don't have any problems with Pompano and lots of Lauderdale nikkas show Kodak love.

His music is aight, not really a fan. I thought Hood was a better rapper. Kodack just says realer shyt.
Ace Hood >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have fam in Florida, and you right. Fla nikkas wasn't fukking with Ace like that when he came out.

And up here in NY nikkas ain't even really know who the fukk he was until Hustle Hard dropped.

I always been a fan of Hood though. Used to bump the fukk outta this shyt right here in 08/09

:ohlawd:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
@LauderdaleBoss posted it above:

Just click on the link breh:ehh:

This legit shocked me. I thought his answer for everything except hardest puncher would be Floyd. Sad Marcos is ready to just chill and relax. He's a tough out for anyone at 147 except a PURE PURE boxer who can stick to the game plan and has no ego. Broners ego (and trying to parry that jab/hook) lost him that fight IMO

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don't think they would fight each other:manny:

Breh that would be such an ugly ass fight. Minimum of 5 headbutts per round

I could still fukk with it though :manny:

I agree. But it'd be a dogfight to the fullest with Atleast 7 :gladbron: exchanges. With Timmy edging it on some 7-5 shyt...I'm anxious to see how BATB next fight goes. Hopefully he'll be less trigger shy.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yo brehs link up that Porter Thurman full
I'm sitting at the airport n need to run that back