Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
#Thurminators
"We going after pound for pound bosses"

:blessed:

KEITH THURMAN EXPLAINS WHY HE'S GUNNING FOR DANNY GARCIA; SAYS FATHER/SON COMBINATIONS ARE A PET PEEVE || FIGHTHYPE.COM

By Ben Thompson | June 28, 2016
keiththurman5.jpg

"Several reasons. One is that Danny Garcia holds the WBC title. Everyone's talking about the one after Floyd, the one after Floyd, the one after Floyd. Well, the things is, I already obtained the WBA. I would like to have the WBC, and then the last person to have both of those titles was Floyd Mayweather, so I would like to have my name attached to that story, you know what I'm saying, especially because I believe that I deserved a shot and I never got it, so I want to go after the belts that I feel like I deserve a shot at," stated undefeated WBA welterweight champion Keith Thurman, who explained why he's gunning for fellow undefeated welterweight champion Danny Garcia and his WBC title. For Thurman, it's not only about unifying the welterweight division, but also about resolving one of his personal pet peeves.

"Another thing is that the fight should be easy to make with both of us being managed by Al Haymon, and in promotion for the Shawn Porter-Keith Thurman fight, I constantly was trying to tell the fans and the public and the media on several occassions that you are looking at two of the best welterweights that America has to offer today. The thing is, if we do the Danny Garcia fight, it'll be the same statement and it's going to be another true statement," Thurman explained during a recent conversation with FightHype.com. "When you're looking at two of the best welterweight that the world has to offer, you're looking at two undefeated welterweight champions currently in their prime; two of the best athletes that America has to offer. It's just big, you know. It's huge. And then outside of that, a little pet peeve of mine is I beat Guerrero and his father, I just beat Shawn and his father, and now it's time for Danny and his father. That's just how I feel, man. That's just how I feel."

BE SURE TO CHECK BACK SOON FOR MUCH MORE FROM WBA WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION KEITH THURMAN

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
KEITH THURMAN EXPLAINS WHY HE'S GUNNING FOR DANNY GARCIA; SAYS FATHER/SON COMBINATIONS ARE A PET PEEVE || FIGHTHYPE.COM
By Ben Thompson | June 28, 2016
keiththurman5.jpg

"Several reasons. One is that Danny Garcia holds the WBC title. Everyone's talking about the one after Floyd, the one after Floyd, the one after Floyd. Well, the things is, I already obtained the WBA. I would like to have the WBC, and then the last person to have both of those titles was Floyd Mayweather, so I would like to have my name attached to that story, you know what I'm saying, especially because I believe that I deserved a shot and I never got it, so I want to go after the belts that I feel like I deserve a shot at," stated undefeated WBA welterweight champion Keith Thurman, who explained why he's gunning for fellow undefeated welterweight champion Danny Garcia and his WBC title. For Thurman, it's not only about unifying the welterweight division, but also about resolving one of his personal pet peeves.

"Another thing is that the fight should be easy to make with both of us being managed by Al Haymon, and in promotion for the Shawn Porter-Keith Thurman fight, I constantly was trying to tell the fans and the public and the media on several occassions that you are looking at two of the best welterweights that America has to offer today. The thing is, if we do the Danny Garcia fight, it'll be the same statement and it's going to be another true statement," Thurman explained during a recent conversation with FightHype.com. "When you're looking at two of the best welterweight that the world has to offer, you're looking at two undefeated welterweight champions currently in their prime; two of the best athletes that America has to offer. It's just big, you know. It's huge. And then outside of that, a little pet peeve of mine is I beat Guerrero and his father, I just beat Shawn and his father, and now it's time for Danny and his father. That's just how I feel, man. That's just how I feel."

BE SURE TO CHECK BACK SOON FOR MUCH MORE FROM WBA WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION KEITH THURMAN

:mjlol: at #Thurminators destroying families out chea.

His old trainer's death still hurts. :mjcry:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at #Thurminators destroying families out chea.

His old trainer's death still hurts. :mjcry:

*off topic* but I just read a Kodak Black interview saying yall in Ft. Lauderdale don't show love to them in Pompano:mjcry:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Man, when Froch talks :scust:.

Read a Boxingscene article where he said he would face GGG, but only at 172. Fought most of his fights and retired at 168, plus GGG agreed to 168, but he will only do 172. :childplease:

If he fought DeGale he would finish it within 5-6 rounds. :rudy:

Then said because he was willing to fight GGG at 172, he could fight Kovalev, but only if he wanted to. :dahell:

And as #SOGGang knows, Ward wasn't even mentioned in the article. :sas1:

Froch in retirement talking about coming back is looking funny in the light. :camby:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
*off topic* but I just read a Kodak Black interview saying yall in Ft. Lauderdale don't show love to them in Pompano:mjcry:

Broward county as a whole doesn't show a lot of love to anybody, but Kodak gets a lot of love from Broward as a whole. To be honest he's getting more love than Ace Hood did when he was coming up and that's with bigger songs in an era where cats were still buying cds. Ace from Deerfield which is just a lil north from Pompano.

Lauderdale and Pompano nikkas generally never been fond of each other like that and I'm talking about way before my time. With that said, I don't have any problems with Pompano and lots of Lauderdale nikkas show Kodak love.

His music is aight, not really a fan. I thought Hood was a better rapper. Kodack just says realer shyt.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Read a Boxingscene article where he said he would face GGG, but only at 172. Fought most of his fights and retired at 168, plus GGG agreed to 168, but he will only do 172. :childplease:

Then said because he was willing to fight GGG at 172, he could fight Kovalev, but only if he wanted to. :dahell:

Froch in retirement talking about coming back is looking funny in the light. :camby:

He not coming back, but he's saying that he was interested in GGG, but he cant make 168 anymore because he hasn't fought or trained in over 2 years, will be 39 in 4 days, and the lowest he can get is down to 172. I don't think anything is wrong with that statement breh:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Broward county as a whole doesn't show a lot of love to anybody, but Kodak gets a lot of love from Broward as a whole. To be honest he's getting more love than Ace Hood did when he was coming up and that's with bigger songs in an era where cats were still buying cds. Ace from Deerfield which is just a lil north from Pompano.

Lauderdale and Pompano nikkas generally never been fond of each other like that and I'm talking about way before my time. With that said, I don't have any problems with Pompano and lots of Lauderdale nikkas show Kodak love.

His music is aight, not really a fan. I thought Hood was a better rapper. Kodack just says realer shyt.
:obama:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Keith Thurman just had the fight of his life, cut the fukk up battered and bruised, and now he's calling out 'tard strength?

I give him props for the juevos, but if autism set catches kee kee with one of the body shots he hit Khan, Paulie, LM, PED etc. with it'd be a long night of running for Keith. Plus unless Keith learns how to pull counter like Floyd he'd catch too many flush left hooks from Danny. When he's being aggressive--and not using the jab he leaves his chin on a platter. Plus knowing his fighting ego he'd try to trade hooks.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Breh at least Froch took his SOG beating like a gentleman. Froch vs GGG would be great, iron chin with big power and okay boxing skills vs ? chin with great power and good boxing skill--at any weight.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Keith Thurman just had the fight of his life, cut the fukk up battered and bruised, and now he's calling out 'tard strength?

I give him props for the juevos, but if autism set catches kee kee with one of the body shots he hit Khan, Paulie, LM, PED etc. with it'd be a long night of running for Keith. Plus unless Keith learns how to pull counter like Floyd he'd catch too many flush left hooks from Danny. When he's being aggressive--and not using the jab he leaves his chin on a platter. Plus knowing his fighting ego he'd try to trade hooks.

:dead::dead::dead:

But I also think Thurman vs Garcia would be a great matchup...much better than Thurman/Porter.:ehh:

I would like to see a Manny Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner PPV with any combination of Timothy Bradley vs Keith Thurman/Timothy Bradley vs Danny Garcia/Danny Garcia vs Keith Thurman as the co-main though:ohlawd:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

That right there is the Xfactor to me

Angel getting underneath Thurman's Skin N Thurman looking for a KO because Swift isn't a Walterweight

shyt could blow up in lil Kew kee face faster then the airbag after hitting that Costco shopping cart

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:dead::dead::dead:

But I also think Thurman vs Garcia would be a great matchup...much better than Thurman/Porter.:ehh:

I would like to see a Manny Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner PPV with any combination of Timothy Bradley vs Keith Thurman/Timothy Bradley vs Danny Garcia/Danny Garcia vs Keith Thurman as the co-main though:ohlawd:

I'm gonna run the Porter/Thurman back after I get to the airport, but if Thurman had trouble dealing with Porter's jab(:huhldup:) pressure and right hand power.....I just ionno. That would be a fire PPV though :ehh: so we def won't see it.