Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Keith Thurman just had the fight of his life, cut the fukk up battered and bruised, and now he's calling out 'tard strength?

I give him props for the juevos, but if autism set catches kee kee with one of the body shots he hit Khan, Paulie, LM, PED etc. with it'd be a long night of running for Keith. Plus unless Keith learns how to pull counter like Floyd he'd catch too many flush left hooks from Danny. When he's being aggressive--and not using the jab he leaves his chin on a platter. Plus knowing his fighting ego he'd try to trade hooks.
His fighting range is longer than Danny's though and Danny is particularly good in timing not in speed. You can see his retarded, wide hooks come from a mile but in close fighting he can make them work because of his timing. That's why he is good against people who come at him but struggles when he has to fight log range. I din't think that Thurman would give him the opportunity many times to catch him with those hooks. Thurman hasn't got the strongest defense but he has pretty good reflexes and good on his feet, Danny would chase him all night.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:dead::dead::dead:

But I also think Thurman vs Garcia would be a great matchup...much better than Thurman/Porter.:ehh:

I would like to see a Manny Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner PPV with any combination of Timothy Bradley vs Keith Thurman/Timothy Bradley vs Danny Garcia/Danny Garcia vs Keith Thurman as the co-main though:ohlawd:

#swiftset doesn't do undercards :Smugswift:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
That right there is the Xfactor to me

Angel getting underneath Thurman's Skin N Thurman looking for a KO because Swift isn't a Walterweight

shyt could blow up in lil Kew kee face faster then the airbag after hitting that Costco shopping cart

:dead:

16l1ee.jpg

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
His fighting range is longer than Danny's though and Danny is particularly good in timing not in speed. You can see his retarded, wide hooks come from a mile but in close fighting he can make them work because of his timing. That's why he is good against people who come at him but struggles when he has to fight log range. I din't think that Thurman would give him the opportunity many times to catch him with those hooks. Thurman hasn't got the strongest defense but he has pretty good reflexes and good on his feet, Danny would chase him all night.

I don't think Keiths stamina would allow him to run around all fight

Only person who was able to do that was Peterson who gained 25 pounds in 24 hrs N has a rep for PEDs

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
After Sweet pea herrera fight Danny has actually boxed a lot better, and I'd never admit it in public, but made me a low key fan.

Keith has a boxers ego to the fullest. From what I saw he didn't need to fight Porter (word to BATB), but he did. He'd definitely as choc said try and KO Swift. Plus swift has a belt so he'd have to win hands down.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
After Sweet pea herrera fight Danny has actually boxed a lot better, and I'd never admit it in public, but made me a low key fan.

Keith has a boxers ego to the fullest. From what I saw he didn't need to fight Porter (word to BATB), but he did. He'd definitely as choc said try and KO Swift. Plus swift has a belt so he'd have to win hands down.
Against Bundu he was tactical af though... He was alright with the 12-0

and Thurman also kinda has a belt

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I don't think Keiths stamina would allow him to run around all fight

Only person who was able to do that was Peterson who gained 25 pounds in 24 hrs N has a rep for PEDs

idk... We saw him gassing out already but there were also fights where he didn't. Imo he lost against Porter but I can't say that he would have been so gassed out at the end. Also the Bundu fight. Everybody cursed him cause he was "on his bike" but he easily outb oxed that guy through 12 rounds. And Bundu is imo more mobile than Danny.

Don't get me wrong tho I don't want to picture Swift as some Provodnikov level brawler who just slowly goes ahead for punches without defense but his weak spot is his speed and mobility and always was and against a guy like Thurman that can really decrease his chances imo.

and we also saw Danny gassing out, yeah against Peterson, but that didn't have much to do about Peterson's pounds, Danny chased him in the first half of the fight that's why he gassed out to the end and then Peterson could walk him down a little

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Against Bundu he was tactical af though... He was alright with the 12-0

and Thurman also kinda has a belt
I'm not hating breh. Keith came back and fought well after a year off against an opp that had a year off. Imagine if Porter was 3 months fresh off a fight?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I'm not hating breh. Keith came back and fought well after a year off against an opp that had a year off. Imagine if Porter was 3 months fresh off a fight?
Didn't say that you're hating, it's all good

btw I think Porter beat him, but Porter contrary to Danny is rather a bad style match up for him

btw Porter is a bad style match up almost for everyone, maybe except the very good counter punchers but even then... If he gets inside and starts to maul u like some Pinata while he piles you up on the ropes with his head and shoulders you just barely can throw anything relevant.Very good physical power and good timing (catch him while he lunges in) can beat him.
But otherwise he is the definition of awkwardness