Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Lamont Peterson, Konstantin Ponomarev, & Sammy Vasquez all turned the opp to face Spence...so Spence fighting Leonard Bundhu next.

none of those guys have crazy to power to test spence chin anyway.

maybe Vasquez is okay. Chavez also said he was out of shape or something.

so either way shook was gonna have to be his first test if he takes the fight next.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Idk I know I talk a lotta shyt about the new Walterweights. But it may be A LONG time until a ww truly sprays separates from the pack.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kell Shook has a mandatory defense of his belt against the winner of Spence/Bundhu ordered by the IBF

I don't like the guy at all.

At least we knew Khan's end game. Hand pick guys & hope to get a mayweather fight.

This guy here though. He wants to chill until a Khan fight.

I'm fine with good business, but his competition has been way below par.

Fukk it, Kell Brook vs Carson Jones 3

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk I know I talk a lotta shyt about the new Walterweights. But it may be A LONG time until a ww truly sprays separates from the pack.

These guys fight once a year. At this rate, its gonna take 5-6 years.

Let's take Keith for example. He got his fight out of the way. Maybe we will see him sometime next year. :mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Roach Embraces Pacquiao-Broner: We'd Go For The Knockout!

By Steve Kim

There are rumors that a bout between Manny Pacquiao (58-6-2, 38KOs) and Adrien Broner (32-2, 24KOs) could be taking place in the fall. And Freddie Roach, who trains the Filipino star, like the idea of that match-up.

Broner was in the ring back in April, when he stopped Ashley Theophane in nine rounds. He was unable to make the junior welterweight limit and lost the WBA title on the scale. He intends to head back to the welterweight division where he previously captured a world title.

"Broner's a friend of mine," said Roach chuckling. "He is, I met him on his fourth pro fight. He was a much different person back then, he was real nice to me. But the old Manny is coming back a little bit and I can't wait to see the fight and we'd be going for the knockout."

pacquiao-broner_1.jpg

Pacquiao, who last fought on April 9th and out-pointed Tim Bradley over twelve rounds, was just recently elected to the senate in the Philippines and it's not clear if he would be available to return to the ring in October.

Sources tell BoxingScene.com that Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, has been talking to representatives of Broner (which include advisor Al Haymon) and Top Rank has put a hold on the date of October 15th in Las Vegas.

Regarding the potential bout between Pacquiao and Broner, Roach commented - "It's a good fight, definitely style-wise. He's a little bit flamboyant and so forth but he's not impossible to hit. He's no Floyd Mayweather."

Which suits the respected trainer just fine.

"Yeah, it makes it much easier - at least he tries to fight."

- See more at: Roach Embraces Pacquiao-Broner: We'd Go For The Knockout! - Boxing News

Just make it happen:ufdup:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Roach Embraces Pacquiao-Broner: We'd Go For The Knockout!

By Steve Kim

There are rumors that a bout between Manny Pacquiao (58-6-2, 38KOs) and Adrien Broner (32-2, 24KOs) could be taking place in the fall. And Freddie Roach, who trains the Filipino star, like the idea of that match-up.

Broner was in the ring back in April, when he stopped Ashley Theophane in nine rounds. He was unable to make the junior welterweight limit and lost the WBA title on the scale. He intends to head back to the welterweight division where he previously captured a world title.

"Broner's a friend of mine," said Roach chuckling. "He is, I met him on his fourth pro fight. He was a much different person back then, he was real nice to me. But the old Manny is coming back a little bit and I can't wait to see the fight and we'd be going for the knockout."

pacquiao-broner_1.jpg

Pacquiao, who last fought on April 9th and out-pointed Tim Bradley over twelve rounds, was just recently elected to the senate in the Philippines and it's not clear if he would be available to return to the ring in October.

Sources tell BoxingScene.com that Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, has been talking to representatives of Broner (which include advisor Al Haymon) and Top Rank has put a hold on the date of October 15th in Las Vegas.

Regarding the potential bout between Pacquiao and Broner, Roach commented - "It's a good fight, definitely style-wise. He's a little bit flamboyant and so forth but he's not impossible to hit. He's no Floyd Mayweather."

Which suits the respected trainer just fine.

"Yeah, it makes it much easier - at least he tries to fight."

- See more at: Roach Embraces Pacquiao-Broner: We'd Go For The Knockout! - Boxing News

Just make it happen:ufdup:
:smugbiden:
I hope you know he not coming back from this L breh

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Bout to spread some rep to my #TheRing brehs,I might not post constantly,but I literally wake up,make my protein shake and catch up on all the comments every day:wow: even through out my day I'm constantly checking for new to keep me up to date,this is my favorite sub forum on here,I'm glad we are able to keep all the dumb shyt that plaques every other part of the coli away