Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Fall 2017 :russell: aka let me fight 2 jobbers and talk shyt post fight than make an excuse to duck till Fall 2019
If it was spring 2017 I would have given it the benefit of the doubt..he gave up his belt on top of that...no way in hell that's not a duck:heh:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I noticed they said no problem with vada testing. canelo musta demanded it and all of a sudden they were like "we're fine with next year. we gonna need some time to flush this shyt out":whoa:
I don't think they had a choice...

Beggars can't be choosers...

Props to Jalisco red getting it done...

Now its time to whoop genericos ass...

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
In caczaghe defense he came up on a wrap era. Brook has a ton of great mstchups at 147 or 154. He ducking way harder than caczaghe

No doubt. Joe left a few names at the table, mainly Dawson since that was the most established name at the time he could have went after. Glen Johnson tried to make a fight with Joe twice and dude had back problems or some shyt.

I agree that Brook looks worse since he got a whole laundry list of nikkas to fight like Vargas, Bradley, Thurman, Swift, Broner. Spence. Porter Rematch.
Pretty much a whole division.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
As for Canelo/GGG, fall 2017 is a long time to wait for a fight and anything can happen between now and then. I can see if it was for May 2017, but damn they making nikkas wait an extra 3-4 months.
nikkas already been wanting to see this shyt since Winter 2015.

Ward/Kovalev is just as good a fight (if not better) and we really only had to wait a year for that.

If we get a Canelo/Andrade fight and a GGG/Eubanks Jr fight during that waiting period then I'm fukking cooler than the other side of the pillow with that shyt. :blessed:

but...

this is boxing, we'll prolly get Canelo/Lemieux/Stevens etc....and GGG/(insert random Fight Night career mode name):snoop::mjcry:

I'll just have to wait and see. :manny: