Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:I absolutely hate the way these UK fighters choose to maneuver in boxing.

Guys in recent years like Haye, Khan, & Brook.

You got a guy like Haye, who spent his entire heavyweight career trying to talk himself into a big fight. Khan trying to talk himself into a Mayweather fight. Brook content fighting bums until a Khan fight.

At least Froch put in some work.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Anybody with sense knew they should build up the fight until fall next year and fight at 160. I said it last month this should happen and that's what exactly happened. the WBC are idiots for taking the belt off Nelo tho with that ridiculous 15 day window.Well I wouldn't say idiots, they could have stood pat and not jump the gun.

But......will he go be great and go up to 168 after Canelo is THE question :lupe:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:martin:

at least Brook seems to be getting roasted for this on Twitter:francis:
This 'big WW' is scared of fighting fukking Jessie Vargas :mjlol::mjlol:

Call up ernie smith to run it back.........oh wait.

Kell's gonna tell his grandkids one day "Yea I fought Sean Porter :jawalrus: took his belt and hid in Europe"

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fight is happening sooner then I thought it would. I honestly believe GBP was looking at May 2019, which made sense because GGG would have been about 37.

I see the new hbo trend though. Sign the big fight like 18 months in advance and have tune up fights to build up to it.

Imagine if Khan-Brook signed up to fight each other. Their verbal agreement would be in 2021. Nyggas making trailers 4 years before the fight. 3 years before the fight, they do a 24-7 style show. 2 years before the fight they are having press conferences.