Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Nope :Smugswift:

yEIQcEy.jpg

:mjlol: at this nikka's facial expression. You can't tell me he aint a lil bit slow.

Dude is dancing with the John Laurinaitis face

20120123_raw_v_jl_gts_c_large1.jpg

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:mjlol: at this nikka's facial expression. You can't tell me he aint a lil bit slow.

Dude is dancing with the John Laurinaitis face

20120123_raw_v_jl_gts_c_large1.jpg
I have fam in Philly plus seen have seen people online talk about how they've met Danny, and they've all said that he's a cool dude but he doesn't come off as very bright :ld:

That's my remedial champ though :winning:

#Swiftset

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Loma started doing this more and more in round 3 then in 4 when he started popping the straight left :banderas:

shyt was beautiful

That's because he is

THE

2008 Gold Medal Winning :takedat:

2012 Gold Medal Winning :blessed:

396-1 Amateur Record having :whoo:

World Title in his 3rd Pro fight winning :wow:

Gary Struggle Jr destroying :umad:

No jobber wanting :camby:

WBO Featherweight Champion :to:

WBO jr lightweight champion :mjcry:

Vasyl "Hi-Tech/PrettyBoy/Activis/UkrainianPrince" Lomachenko

RLLGUz.gif

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
DG would beat Broner imo

Maybe Broner has more natural talent but he isn't there mentally, his work pace is low, he thinks that if he know how to stand in a Philly shell he will have a good defense, his footwork is bad/non-existent...

When Garcia was in real problem so far was when the opponent knew how to box from the outside, moved enough and didn't really pressured him (except Peterson but he only did t the end of the fight when Garcia was gassed out). Reason of this that (imo) Garcia is at his best when the opponent comes at him and he can counter but when he has to attack against a good out-boxer he is struggling.
Now Broner is not that type of a fighter who would be ideal for Garcia stylewise but he likes to stand in the pocket and trade from there, he doesn't really move around. So Garcia would probably UD him maybe even with a knockdown.

Broner punches very fast though while Garcia decently at best... that can be looping variable and can be a advantage for Broner. I still think he would win, only if he would learn how to use his legs better.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
DG would beat Broner imo

Maybe Broner has more natural talent but he isn't there mentally, his work pace is low, he thinks that if he know how to stand in a Philly shell he will have a good defense, his footwork is bad/non-existent...

When Garcia was in real problem so far was when the opponent knew how to box from the outside, moved enough and didn't really pressured him (except Peterson but he only did t the end of the fight when Garcia was gassed out). Reason of this that (imo) Garcia is at his best when the opponent comes at him and he can counter but when he has to attack against a good out-boxer he is struggling.
Now Broner is not that type of a fighter who would be ideal for Garcia stylewise but he likes to stand in the pocket and trade from there, he doesn't really move around. So Garcia would probably UD him maybe even with a knockdown.

Broner punches very fast though while Garcia decently at best... that can be looping variable and can be a advantage for Broner. I still think he would win, only if he would learn how to use his legs better.

Only read the first sentence bc I'm in the car driving home...:martin:

Will read more of this in about 20 minutes when I'm in front of my laptop:shaq2:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That's because he is

THE

2008 Gold Medal Winning :takedat:

2012 Gold Medal Winning :blessed:

396-1 Amateur Record having :whoo:

World Title in his 3rd Pro fight winning :wow:

Gary Struggle Jr destroying :umad:

No jobber wanting :camby:

WBO Featherweight Champion :to:

WBO jr lightweight champion :mjcry:

Vasyl "Hi-Tech/PrettyBoy/Activis/UkrainianPrince" Lomachenko

RLLGUz.gif
Wtf is young dos chains doing in that GIF?

:ohhh: