Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Canelo out of WBC ratings, Arreola reenters at #9
The new WBC ratings for June have been released and former middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez is not currently rated in either the middleweight or super welterweight division. After Canelo relinquished his WBC title to Gennady Golovkin, the WBC contacted Canelo’s promoter to confirm which division he is planning to continue his career in, but didn’t receive a response. Consequently, Canelo will not be rated this month as the WBC waits to receive official confirmation about his status.

Heavyweight Chris Arreola has been returned to his previous #9 rating as the WBC Ratings Committee has verified that an administrative suspension imposed in Texas has been lifted. Arreola, who tested positive for marijuana after his last fight, will challenge WBC heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder on July 16 in Birmingham, Alabama.

Heavyweight Alexander Povetkin remains rated #1 with an asterisk as the WBC Clean Boxing Program continues to investigate his positive drug test. The investigation is expected to be resolved during the month of June.

Super middleweight Lucien Bute is rated #9 with an asterisk, as his positive drug test is also being investigated by the WBC Clean Boxing Program.

The WBC, WBA and IBF have all issued ratings updates for the month of June

Chop Chop Corley back in action tonight
It will be experience vs. youth tonight at the Chinese Benevolent Association Auditorium in Kingston, Jamaica, as 44-year-old former world champion DeMarcus “Chop Chop” Corley (45-27-1, 27 KOs) takes on 22-year-old Michael “The Wasp” Gardner (2-0, 1 KO) in the Season 6 semi-final of the “Wray & Nephew Jamaican Contender Series.” Corley blew out Revlon Lake (9-14-2, 1 KO) in 55 seconds in his opening round bout on May 25. Both of Gardner’s wins have come in this competition. The Corley-Gardner winner will face Richard “Frog” Holmes (11-5, 6 KOs) in the final.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
You right.

Haymon gonna have to pull some strings & get Charles Manyuchi in the ring with AB asap. That way, AB jumps the line and takes Manyuchi's #4 spot in the WBC rankings.

So AB just gonna hop in the ring with Charles Manyuchi? :dame:

THE Charles Manyuchi?:dame:

The man who UD’d an entire nation?:dame:

And just take his spot just like that, huh?:dame:

:ufdup:

#ManyuchiMandem #ManyuchiCandidates :blessed:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Danny Garcia probably sees fighting AB as much bigger money than facing the winner of Thurman/Porter (especially if it's Porter), so I can see him willing to try and get that huge payday while still in the middle of his prime.

Choc was right. Bc Swift won the vacant belt, he has no choice BUT to fight 2 mandatories back to back (Khan not available, so it's gonna be Berto 1st. And then if Khan cant go again, it will be the highest ranked WBC contender available for his 2nd defense).

Then, it will be open season for Swift to choose whoever who wants to face. AB on PPV, Brook, or the winner of Porter/Thurman:manny:
AB/DSG is the only PPV (right now) from PBC that makes sense.

And that undercard would need to be loaded.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So yeah, my job put thecoli.com on the restricted list at work...now I can only post from my phone during the day til I get off:martin:

Smh:snoop:

***update***

Just got thecoli.com back off the restricted list....that's why it pays to talk about random stuff with the nerds in IT:banderas:
u better hope they dont read your posts and hear u call them nerds...or those geeks will reblock it lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

I'd rep this if I could

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I agree and cant fault yall for having this stance:manny:

Andrade totally dominated Nelson and put himself firmly in the, at WORST, #2 spot at 154 imo & Provodnikov needs to try and link up with Robert Garcia imo. I think they'd be really good together at 140.
Like you been saying, Andrade vs. Canelo...I don't think Canelo wins that fight. I think Andrade takes the belt from Charlo and then it is open season for him at 154. He is talking about moving to 160, but if he can make 154, I don't think there is a reason why he couldn't take over the division and go on a nice little run. Other than GGG at 160, the fights at 154 are far better to make and are doable since Haymon has the rights to most the top guys in that division.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Now....I can post what I've been waiting hours to post.

@ChocolateGiddyUp tell your boy to make it happen then:ufdup:

"[I want the best fights]. We can make the Adrien Broner fight happen. That's a fight...that's something the fans always wanted, because me and Broner, out of the pack, we made the longest stretch of being the most relevant boxers. The Broner fight would be a good pay-per-view fight", Garcia said to Fox Deportes

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

Should marinate more until it's ppv ready

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

He's African?:sas1:

Anybody can get it....Mexicans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Africans!:mjpls:

Anybody CAN GET IT!:demonic:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Subway Set vs Bowling Alley Collection Agency

god_is_good.jpg

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
its a feint and a slipping motion.

its a feint because it makes your back shoulder move.

when your right hand is starting to come out your back shoulder moves in the same way so whenever you show this feint you create an image that your right hand is starting to come out.

S0nZNZ3a.gif

Loma started doing this more and more in round 3 then in 4 when he started popping the straight left :banderas:

shyt was beautiful