Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

"Don't pull a Canelo-GGG. This is what real Mexicans look like. Let's give the fans what they want." - Orlando Salido
IMG_501011.png

:dead:

:mjlol:
"Pulling a Canelo" is becoming a catchphrase. :russ::jawalrus:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Finally seen Vargas/Salido and that shyt was :blessed:

I wouldn't mind a rematch, but they aint gotta do it right away. Heal up, get another bout or 2 in and then set shyt up.

The draw was cool, but if anybody edged it, it would prolly be Salido. Close fight though.
An interim bout before a rematch (after they heal) is cool with me but I know time isn't on salido's side though..he is 35 in a lower weight division

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

smh at these British matchmakers, why the fukk Brook would fight against Smith when both guys have a lot to prove in their own division? Brook is about to fight a unification fight.

I hate British matchmakers obsession with fukking domestic fights, guys like Hearn even advertise it loudly that they prefer domestic matchups :pacspit:

I know it brings the big money in Britain but at least don't be proud of it

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Im about 3 days late to this video but :mjlol:

@#SOG_soldier ya mans was lookin real quiet around the same nikka he be talkin smack about in interviews :mjpls: nikka got that :to: all over his face

AB never talks "smack" about Floyd...he's always in defense mode against Floyd running his mouth about him:comeon:

Mentally noted for a future neg once reps come back:birdman:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions: