Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

:leon:.......gotta see how prov looks against molina first

I would love that fight. I am interested to see if Prov could bully Broner around like Maidana did. Now Prov isn't as dynamic as Marcos, but he is a tough one.

I think the fight is tougher for Broner than @Newzz says.

Broner should be the favorite and expected to win, but if Broner goes into that fight unprepared or gets lazy in the ring...wrong guy to do that against.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I would love that fight. I am interested to see if Prov could bully Broner around like Maidana did. Now Prov isn't as dynamic as Marcos, but he is a tough one.

Broner should be the favorite and expected to win, but if Broner goes into that fight unprepared or gets lazy in the ring...wrong guy to do that against.

*looks for the bookmark button:smugbiden:*

*doesn't see it:snoop:*

Ruslan Provodnikov gets a clinic put on him by Adrien Broner if this fight happens:manny:

I wouldn't be surprised if AB knocked Prov out either:yeshrug:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Lil g has the woat handlers
These imbeciles admitted again that 154 is legit....:pachaha:

Dude out here trying to be slick but is too foolish to see that he's building his own trap.

More fuel for Canelo-weight. And I don't even appreciate Canelo-weight, but if Triple G is really so bad at 154 pounds then prove it euro...:sas1:

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

ABs best gameplan would be to fight like he did vs Molina

The problem with that is...there was plenty of Times Molina had the opportunity to throw punches yet wouldn't... Provodnikov won't be scary to take them punches to throw his

If AB does his whole conserve energy throw minimum amount of punches act Provodnikov could make it interesting

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wait a minute....October or November for Prov to return per his promoter?:dahell:

That means AB would sit on the shelf for 6-7 months before fighting again?:what:

nikkas need to be fighting every 4 months:shaq2:

PBC going PBC :francis:

Swift N Angel was talking bout fighting in May...Rumored fight date is Sept 7th :martin:

PED, Figgy, Kid Choc, Jacobs, Jccjr, Devon Alexander, Josesito Lopez,....Haven't fought in 2016 N has no fight dates

Superman, Thurman, Porter, Mares, Fonfara...haven't fought this year but do have a date

The list of fighters who will only have one fight this year is too long to even list

:snoop:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I bet there are at minimum 10 nikkas with felonies @ your gym.

One of the kids I sparred w last week tried to sell me Xanax :martin: boxing has always attracted goons and the fukkery part of society but nikkas want boxers to act like Harvard grads :beli:
You should of copped em :yeshrug: best sleep you'll EVER get,back when I used to beat my body up daily lifting and cycling then partying with alcohol and drugs till 6am daily,I would take one on a day off and sleep for like 12hrs and wake up :blessed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You should of copped em :yeshrug: best sleep you'll EVER get,back when I used to beat my body up daily lifting and cycling then partying with alcohol and drugs till 6am daily,I would take one on a day off and sleep for like 12hrs and wake up :blessed:
:pachaha: nikkas and their drugs lol

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

:whoa: :whoa: im not about that demonic lifestyle

teenage or early 20s krack would have prob been like :shaq: tho