Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
it was...i wonder if the service is going to be televised..im going to make it an effort to not have to go into my office that day so i can stay home and watch it

The public service will be shown all across the world on tv this friday. The islamic ritual I hear will be done thursday, privately..

Last edited:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
The hardest punching pro, who errrrbody except the top cats is scared to face, against 18-22 year olds?? :whew: Beast may literally catch a body.

This dude is the EXACT reason why pros should not be in the olympics! Beterbiev beating up on some poor dude from Norway will be rough. The other fighter has a better chance against the Zika.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Broner is such a clown...
Stepped up two times...

got his ass beat two times :mjlol:

plus he is unprofessional...
:ufdup:

He "stepped up" 2 times huh? Why is it arbitrary as far as when he stepped up?

Antonio DeMarco was the RING's #1 Lightweight and WBC Lightweight Champion of the world when AB moved up 1 division and beat him in his 1st fight at 135......why isn't that considered a step up anymore when it was?:jbhmm:

Paulie Malignaggi was RING's #4 Welterweight and WBA Welterweight Champion when AB jumped up 2 divisions and beat him in his 1st fight at 147....why isn't that considered a step up when it was?:jbhmm:

@Newzz

oh I just see your sig

Why do you like Broner though...? I mean what's good in him? :dwillhuh:

Skills, talent, personality, charisma, and he's from the Great State Of Ohio.

Even Andre Ward is a fan of AB's talent:banderas:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions: