Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
there bodies were still growing:yeshrug:, if ggg walks around right now at 170 should tell u all about his body.

GGG was 22
Matt Korobov was 21
Andy Lee was 22
Lucian Bute was 24
Andre Dirrell was 21

How were their bodies still growing, but not GGG's when he was the same age they were?:comeon:

Secondly, how do you know GGG's walk around weight? Against Martin Murray, he was 172 lbs 30 days away from the fight.....and he was already in training camp for the fight and dropping lbs:sas1:

Gennady Golovkin vs. Martin Murray 30-day weights

So, if he had already been in camp for 4-8 weeks prior to the 30 day weigh in, wouldn't it make sense that he walks around MORE than 172 lbs on a normal basis?:sas2:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Are any of y'all fiend'n for a new Fight Night next gen...I know this not arcadium but I be wanting to play the shyt so damn.

My ps3 just recently died. I literally only kept when I got my 4 just so I can still play F.N....its so many fighters they can add now the roster would be flame plus legends.

Breh my ps3 died last year and the itch to play Fight Night Champion been crazy. :mjcry:

I'm going to eventually get it fixed, but just been tied up with other shyt lately.

A new version would be dope. Guys like Broner, Canelo, Swift, Kovalev, Stevenson, and etc... would be great additions.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
GGG was 22
Matt Korobov was 21
Andy Lee was 22
Lucian Bute was 24
Andre Dirrell was 21

How were their bodies still growing, but not GGG's when he was the same age they were?:comeon:

Secondly, how do you know GGG's walk around weight? Against Martin Murray, he was 172 lbs 30 days away from the fight.....and he was already in training camp for the fight and dropping lbs:sas1:

Gennady Golovkin vs. Martin Murray 30-day weights

So, if he had already been in camp for 4-8 weeks prior to the 30 day weigh in, wouldn't it make sense that he walks around MORE than 172 lbs on a normal basis?:sas2:
i still fit into my highschool clothes:mjcry:.... can i gain 10 pounds one time :mjcry:

people are just different i suppose..ggg like floyd hit training camp not to just cut weight, one of the advantages by ggg... abel touched on it before that they can work on many things on training camp cuz hes not there mainly to cut wieght.... like danny garcia said too, he couldnt work on anything during training camp cuz he was too busy trying to lose wieght too.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Breh my ps3 died last year and the itch to play Fight Night Champion been crazy. :mjcry:

I'm going to eventually get it fixed, but just been tied up with other shyt lately.

A new version would be dope. Guys like Broner, Canelo, Swift, Kovalev, Stevenson, and etc... would be great additions.

ive had my ps3 since 08 and that shyt aint died yet. probably cause it gets long rest and just collects dust.:lolbron:

we need that pbc fight night edition so we can play Floyd maybe though.:troll:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don't like Chavez Jr. At all but I recall nikkas calling Lee trash when he faced him but he became a "great middleweight" when dudes were bringing him up at a 97g opponent :sas1:
Anybody who was hating on Andy Lee's boxing skill by the time he faced JCC Jr is a fukkin idiot.

Kronks finest was also distributing work to MZ before tht 45lb advantage kicked in :francis:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Mexican Hero putting in work

We might just move back down to 160 :Jccjr:

Rtjg9Ol.jpg

Take a picture where you're throwing a garbage left hook brehs