Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
nikkas don't know Zurdo yet, even though he has pretty decent boxing skills, so that's why he's getting a pass.

They didn't even try and put him in with a threat though if I'm gonna be honest and drop the "rank please?:sas1:" trolling act:heh:

Bob knows he can't afford for Ramirez to lose just yet...he's the only Mexican he has left with a chance to make big money:manny:
Yep, I was thinking about this the other day when I read that Bob Arum wants Zurdo to fight GGG. He said he wants Zurdo to have 2 more fights and then look at fighting GGG. That is a long way out.

Smart though, he is still young so best to keep him away from the top fighters in the divisions. He has a career path that reminds me of how Canelo and JCC were developed. Even though Ramirez has 34 victories, he is 24 and only 46 amatuer fights, so he still needs to develop. He is right at that point to keep moving up against better opponents and will be ready for the best guys in a year or so.

:manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, just like all the other fighters in Floyd's stable :lolbron:

Floyd doesn't have a fighter in his stable with the talent & upside of Erickson Lubin....hell, MOST promotional companies don't have a fighter in their stable with the talent & upside of Erickson Lubin.

If he links up with Floyd, he has the chance to do really really big things for sure with his talent & Floyd's cosign.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Are any of y'all fiend'n for a new Fight Night next gen...I know this not arcadium but I be wanting to play the shyt so damn.

My ps3 just recently died. I literally only kept when I got my 4 just so I can still play F.N....its so many fighters they can add now the roster would be flame plus legends.
Breh I would have nikkas in they feelings. Styling on nikkas with ab, danny, and Canelo

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure, I'd go along with that if you go along with this:

Isn't Canelo a natural JMW though? Maybe a bigger kind of JMW who could go to MW but not like he would be a natural MW:mjpls:

How could GGG not be a SMW, but yet he fought at 165 in the AMs?:sas1:

He dropped weight in the pros to fight at MW, but refuses to ever move up while requesting others to do so for him and then people act like he would be a small SMW......ignoring the fact much smaller fighters have moved up over and over again AND the fact GGG has the same physical dimensions as James Toney and Toney dominated at SMW:shaq2:

just a quick note tho breh, I would never go by what weight someone fought in the ams. thats more political or opportunistic. so many fighters fought at different weights in ams. Ward fought at LHW. Shane fought at 140 but went down to 135 in pros, then jumped over 140 to go to 147. I believe ODLH fought at a higher weight too didnt he? either case, pros is really were optimum weight matters most. that being said, I dont like it when anyone calls up smaller fighters. GGG doesnt need to fight any smaller guys...only guys that are natural MW's or big MW's. you prove nothing by fighting smaller guys unless its someone like Floyd.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to say there are many unique individuals that have graced this sport and there will never be another SRR, SRL, RJJ, Iron Mike, Money May, ODLH, etc...etc...

but NO ONE will even come close to Muhammad Ali. The greatest fighter of all times bar-none. I didnt say he was the best fighter. I said the Greatest. You have to consider everything the man accomplished inside the ring, then look at what he did outside the ring, then look at what his presence has meant to the sport. The sport of boxing owes so much to this man. I was fortunate to be introduced to the sport at a time when he was past his prime but still one of the most larger than life figures in the world. I never met him but I love the man and loved his spirit and his life and legacy will live on. I am sure Allah was pleased with his works and he will Rest in Paradise. We love you champ!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I just want to say there are many unique individuals that have graced this sport and there will never be another SRR, SRL, RJJ, Iron Mike, Money May, ODLH, etc...etc...

but NO ONE will even come close to Muhammad Ali. The greatest fighter of all times bar-none. I didnt say he was the best fighter. I said the Greatest. You have to consider everything the man accomplished inside the ring, then look at what he did outside the ring, then look at what his presence has meant to the sport. The sport of boxing owes so much to this man. I was fortunate to be introduced to the sport at a time when he was past his prime but still one of the most larger than life figures in the world. I never met him but I love the man and loved his spirit and his life and legacy will live on. I am sure Allah was pleased with his works and he will Rest in Paradise. We love you champ!

well said breh..well said..if i could rep I would

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Beautiful.