Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Couldn't stand El Feroz but this made feel a little bad. After this fight I realized Ike Quartey probably softened him up for Tito.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Couldn't stand El Feroz but this made feel a little bad. After this fight I realized Ike Quartey probably softened him up for Tito.

was there!!! i noted it on here before..just insane purity!!! wish i could rewind back time and record all that feeling i had during that night and weekend..

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
#Random

Last night I rewatched the Winky vs Shane rematch. Shane hurt Wright badly in the 5th, but he can't ever seem to put away or drop elite fighters once he rocks them badly. Winky came back just like Floyd did years later and proceeded to dish out return fire in the very same round.

Pretty good scrap. Shane threw combos, and Winky actually remembered to fight in the championship rounds. I haven't seen that fight in a while and it was good just like I remembered it. Much better than the 1st one.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
#Random

Last night I rewatched the Winky vs Shane rematch. Shane hurt Wright badly in the 5th, but he can't ever seem to put away or drop elite fighters once he rocks them badly. Winky came back just like Floyd did years later and proceeded to dish out return fire in the very same round.

Pretty good scrap. Shane threw combos, and Winky actually remembered to fight in the championship rounds. I haven't seen that fight in a while and it was good just like I remembered it. Much better than the 1st one.

To Winky's credit he had a hell of a chin in his prime. Rarely saw him hurt & he's fought just about everybody.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Obviously you never saw that fight judging by your reaction

Obviously you don't know shyt about boxing :88:

That wasn't no brutal fight...Vargas was never dropped or anything fukk outta here :camby:

DLH took a way bigger beating from Ike :stopitslime:

Oh N let's not forget after Vargas beat Quartey he had one more fight before Tito N easily won No signs of Ike "softening up Vargas" until Tito left hooks obliterated his jaw :umad:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
few quick points .

spence-okay fight ..wanted alexander.

crawford-meh

walters-gamboa ...great if true.

huck upset was great fight ....tarver fight was boring.