Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
He ducked Thurman :blackbeli:

Where do you get that from the article?:dwillhuh:

Kenny Porter said, in reference to fighting Thurman,:

There has also been talk of a fight between Porter and Keith Thurman (who is also under the Haymon/PBC umbrella), who was also there that night in Brooklyn as Garcia defeated Malignaggi.

"Keith Thurman said he wanted to have a big fight before the year was over so I consider him and Shawn to be a big fight," stated Porter on Saturday afternoon. "So I made the call on that but I have not gotten any response."

http://www.boxingscene.com/porter-eyes-danny-garcia-no-response-on-keith-thurman--94978

So if ANYTHING, it's Thurman ducking Shawn Porter just like he's ducking Errol Spence Jr:sas2:

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

:mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:

Mandatory Pretty Boy Joan gif

rXd7Pt4.gif

2Vl06vI.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
yeah, but i doubt dude would ruin his rep for fukking manny of all people.

Ruin his rep ? Dude who you think gonna ask for proof ? Your health info is as private as can be and dude knows nobody gonna come ask him for notes and reports.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Breadman speaks on Andre Ward...

...Vs. Gennady Golovkin

People who think Ward should play the B side to GGG, just don’t like Ward. GGG is must see TV. There have been ttimes when the more accomplished fighter didn’t have to take a back seat to the more popular fight. Floyd Mayweather vs Ricky Hatton is a perfect example. He’s hotter than Ward is currently. But his peak ratings don’t trump Ward’s to a point where he deserves to dominate at the table. They act as if GGG is Oscar De La Hoya, Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao or Miguel Cotto. Those are the 4 biggest stars of the last decade. GGG is just getting his feet wet on the big stage. In fact he has only made over 1 million dollars two or three times and he just now getting prepared for his first PPV.

I think Ward and GGG will both elevate themselves to a new level if they fight. Team Golovkin wants no part of Ward and that’s why they are finding a way to not make the fight. They know they are setting terms that a guy like Ward would never take because they know Ward is all wrong for Golovkin. That’s the bottom line. And no one in boxing admits that publicly. But I will say GGG has a much more active and productive promotional team behind him than Ward does. And that’s why he is gathering the public behind him better. But I know better, Ward with a dance partner like GGG will be a big draw. I think they would do over 700k PPV buys together. I don’t expect GGG to do that with Lemieux in his upcoming fight.

http://www.boxingscene.com/daily-bread-mailbag-klitschko-toney-mayweather-more--95010

...Vs. Sergey Kovalev

I would favor Ward over Kovalev but I don’t think he dominates him. Kovalev has a clever way about him where he can really cover ground without looking over anxious or sloppy. He glides back and forward similar to way Ward does. I can tell they both do lots of stretching to accentuate their strength work. Kovalev is also murder from the long range. He hits everybody with his jab and his right hand. Everybody.

Ward is great from the long range but he works towards the inside and he doesn’t have same two fisted attack The Krusher has from out there. Kovalev is trying to leave you in a coma from the long range. I think Ward can pull it off but getting Kovalev in his comfort zone is no easy task. Everyone Kovalev hits seems to act funny. No one laughs at his power. I think it’s a great fight. I pick Ward to win but he would have his work cut out for him. Backing Kovalev and taking him on the inside is a task because of what you have to go through to get him there.

http://www.boxingscene.com/daily-bread-mailbag-klitschko-toney-mayweather-more--95010

I agree with both stances:wow:

#SOGGang

:soggang:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Damn its crazy how you gloat about being wrong :wow:

What are you even talking about?:dahell:

How am I wrong?:stopitslime:

GGG aint no A-Side over Ward and Team GGG knows SOG beats that ass, which is why they are blatantly ducking even after constantly mentioning his name:birdman:

As far as Kovalev, SOG would have a more difficult time with him than GGG and wouldnt run through him like SOG has done everyone else. SOG would beat him, but it would be a closer fight than SOG vs GGG.:yeshrug: