Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
they're both the same belts lol..khabib is not a joke..he will give broner a beating if broner doesnt up his workrate

As of November 2014, Swift was the Super Champion, Vargas was the World Champion, and Benavidez was the Interim World Champion all at the same time.

Once Swift vacated, Benavidez was moved up to Super Champion...and Vargas belt that he vacated to fight Bradley, is the one AB is fighting Khabib for.

AB just gonna have to do what he has to do in order to win. His Team knows that he needs to throw more. I hope he stands in the pocket all night and pick Khabib apart like he did DeMarco

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
As of November 2014, Swift was the Super Champion, Vargas was the World Champion, and Benavidez was the Interim World Champion all at the same time.

Once Swift vacated, Benavidez was moved up to Super Champion...and Vargas belt that he vacated to fight Bradley, is the one AB is fighting Khabib for.

The interim title is now vacant.
I recognize one champ per weight class per organization...which means if it's official Benavides is the new WBA champ at 140...no one else

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I recognize one champ per weight class per organization...which means if it's official Benavides is the new WBA champ at 140...no one else

:jbhmm:

I mean...I hear you breh, but fortunately for About Billions and #BandCamp, the world of Boxing does acknowledge it. :ahh:

I'm hoping we get that 4th belt on October 3rd:blessed: