Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
images

"He's your responsibility Tua-Money"
:laff:

Breh...he's already stated he don't really fukk with Boxing like that. How can we argue/debate/congratulate somebody who don't care about the sport like that?

coincidentally since PBC started... I'm one of the few who stayed despite what Uncle Al is doing to the sport :mjpls:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

coincidentally since PBC started... I'm one of the few who stayed despite what Uncle Al is doing to the sport :mjpls:

You know I fukks with you breh...these just jokes:obama:

Plus Tua cosigns you with the sohh stamp of approval, and since that's the homie, I'ma take a seat:manny::ehh:

But I'm watching your Boxing posts:birdman:

images

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
how the hell did they not recognize this nikka earlier than the end of the film. you saw him shoot a nikka and it takes the lawyer 20 DAMN scenes to remember it? :stopitslime:

:bhop12:

Sometimes, flawed things in the script work to our viewing pleasures....and New Jack City, Menace II Society, & Boyz N The Hood are the holy trinity of Newzz gangster movie collection and all have flawed things about em:banderas:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz

Hrunov: Allakhverdiev to face Broner on October 3
On October 3 in Las Vegas, former super lightweight world champion Khabib Allakhverdiev (19-1, 9 KOs) is expected to meet former three-division world champion Adrian Broner (30-2, 22 KOs) for the vacant WBA “regular” title. Promoter Vladimir Hrunov says Allakhverdiev has signed for the fight.

“It will be a very big fight,” said Hrunov. “Recently I received a request from the WBA about the possibility of a title fight between Khabib and Broner. I immediately got in touch with Al Haymon and in two weeks we signed. This is my first experience with Haymon, and I am pleased that everything went seamlessly and quickly. Khabib is now preparing to fight in Russia with his brother Shafidina Allakhverdiev. On September 1, they’ll fly to the United States for the final stage of preparation with Sergei Kovalev trainer John David Jackson.”

:blessed:

Soon as the fight is confirmed and announced, I'm gonna drop that official thread:ohlawd:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions: