Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Lights out is first cousins with Shaq..........why he still fighting then?
Shaq didn't know his father like that. His pops went to jail when Shaq was just a baby, and when he got out he handed over parental rights to his step dad.

So I highly doubt Shaw and James are close like that

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
preach bro preach steve kim is the biggest pbc hater out here
At least Fat Dan gives a little props here and there. Finding Kim, Montoya, or Fischer giving any props will never happen. And they still salty that Floyd made easy work of Pacquiao:heh:
Haymon don't take too kindly to people shytting on all his fighters, events etc...so PBC dont let them in on media shyt...they get butthurt N trash PBC/Haymon even more

You many not have the mental capability to visualize this, but try:

You work for a boxing site. Here comes along a promoter that says fukk you and fukk your boxing sites that have been writing about every single fight, from the top PPVs to the most meaningless local cards in California. No more access, no more credentials cause you have written negative things about this promoter and his work like any decent journalist does.

So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna freeze you and all the other boxing-only websites out and reach out to bigger media that doesn't care about boxing. Meanwhile, I'm gonna work on making boxing my monopoly and generally making the rules that say your life's work doesn't exist. Go work at McDonalds for all I care, fukk you.

Yeah, such haters, wanting to keep their boxing lives going. Why wouldn't they root for PBC to fail? You may have your fun on this forum but it's their livelihood that's getting played with.

Meanwhile you have literal clown sites like Fighthype who are the Iraqi Information Minister to Floyd and PBC. Also, of course Fat Dan is gonna say nice things and Haymon has to play nice too. They are business partners and ESPN is too big to ignore.

Or.. they're all overrated overpaid clowns that would sink to the bottom during the era of real boxing and they are gonna put on horrible fights the next 2 months even some hardcore fans won't watch. Pick whichever you want :yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

You work for a boxing site. Here comes along a promoter that says fukk you and fukk your boxing sites that have been writing about every single fight, from the top PPVs to the most meaningless local cards in California. No more access, no more credentials cause you have written negative things about this promoter and his work like any decent journalist does.

So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna freeze you and all the other boxing-only websites out and reach out to bigger media that doesn't care about boxing. Meanwhile, I'm gonna work on making boxing my monopoly and generally making the rules that say your life's work doesn't exist. Go work at McDonalds for all I care, fukk you.

Yeah, such haters, wanting to keep their boxing lives going. Why wouldn't they root for PBC to fail? You may have your fun on this forum but it's their livelihood that's getting played with.

Meanwhile you have literal clown sites like Fighthype who are the Iraqi Information Minister to Floyd and PBC. Also, of course Fat Dan is gonna say nice things and Haymon has to play nice too. They are business partners and ESPN is too big to ignore.

Or.. they're all overrated overpaid clowns that would sink to the bottom during the era of real boxing and they are gonna put on horrible fights the next 2 months even some hardcore fans won't watch. Pick whichever you want :yeshrug:

First of all....who the hell let this racist, non-Boxing watching, Polish dude back on this website? :dahell:

I thought he was banned?:what:

@cook? @Brooklynzson?

Secondly, the MMA threads are that way:camby:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Where are all these negative TR N HBO articles these nikkas been writing :stopitslime:

Since they are so fair N all there should be a ton right?? :usure:

Implying Floyd is a drug cheat is ok tho N fair right :usure:

Blocking anybody N dismissing anybody who implies PAC is a drug cheat is ok tho N fair right :usure:

Get all the way tf outta here trying to act like these pussies were innocent dudes jus doing their jobs getting bullied by big bad Haymon :camby:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
First of all....who the hell let this racist, non-Boxing watching, Polish dude back on this website? :dahell:

@cook? @Brooklynzson?

2 week ban :umad:

you better hope I'm banned breh, or else you'll have one more people calling your BS out :umad:

Where are all these negative TR N HBO articles these nikkas been writing :stopitslime:

you're half-right.

everyone has a lean, but check back to before-Haymon times (before Berto basically) and they were pretty fair.

of course they are gonna draw lines in the sand when they see whats coming

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Porter would have to drop Thurman or maybe stop him to get the W

Porter wont get any love from the judges...one Judge found 5 RDS to give AB N he threw 29 punches a round :mjlol:
fixed :mjcry:

but porter ass was only landing like 8 punches a round.:bhop12:

that wild shyt is useless against anyone that can deal with pressure but this new keith is having some problems with pressure (if luis can hurt him porter could KO him) :yeshrug:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
2 week ban :umad:

you better hope I'm banned breh, or else you'll have one more people calling your BS out :umad:

You'll fit right in with all the other non-boxing watching posters who try and debate with me:ehh:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

@cook? @Brooklynzson?

The ring welcomes all..just keep it cool in here and we all good.
Yoyo been amongst us since the sohh days..once in a while trolling like many posters have done..he took his ban..keep on topic.

peace

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
The ring welcomes all..just keep it cool in here and we all good.
Yoyo been amongst us since the sohh days..once in a while trolling like many posters have done..he took his ban..keep on topic.

peace

Breh...he's already stated he don't really fukk with Boxing like that. How can we argue/debate/congratulate somebody who don't care about the sport like that?:yeshrug:

Yall can pass him...but I'm gonna be in the back of #TheRingCrew looking at him like :birdman:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Breh...he's already stated he don't really fukk with Boxing like that. How can we argue/debate/congratulate somebody who don't care about the sport like that?:yeshrug:

Yall can pass him...but I'm gonna be in the back of #TheRingCrew looking at him like :birdman:
He has been collaborating, debating and praising boxing since the sohh days, maybe he was just saying that in tongue in cheek. No big deal my dude.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He has been collaborating, debating and praising boxing since the sohh days, maybe he was just saying that in tongue in cheek. No big deal my dude.

images

"He's your responsibility Tua-Money"

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Newzz

Hrunov: Allakhverdiev to face Broner on October 3
On October 3 in Las Vegas, former super lightweight world champion Khabib Allakhverdiev (19-1, 9 KOs) is expected to meet former three-division world champion Adrian Broner (30-2, 22 KOs) for the vacant WBA “regular” title. Promoter Vladimir Hrunov says Allakhverdiev has signed for the fight.

“It will be a very big fight,” said Hrunov. “Recently I received a request from the WBA about the possibility of a title fight between Khabib and Broner. I immediately got in touch with Al Haymon and in two weeks we signed. This is my first experience with Haymon, and I am pleased that everything went seamlessly and quickly. Khabib is now preparing to fight in Russia with his brother Shafidina Allakhverdiev. On September 1, they’ll fly to the United States for the final stage of preparation with Sergei Kovalev trainer John David Jackson.”