Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What do people attribute the hate to? I always assumed it was because PBC doesn't kiss their ass and actually make it hard for them to do their jobs, whereas GB, TR and other promoters leak these guys info like crazy.

They are TRs bytches...Bob say we don't fukk with Mikey no more they don't fukk with Mikey no more

Bob says Floyd ducking PAC then Floyd ducking PAC

During the countdowns to TR ppvs bob will give them a lil shine N they'll talk about the main event :mjlol:

Haymon don't take too kindly to people shytting on all his fighters, events etc...so PBC dont let them in on media shyt...they get butthurt N trash PBC/Haymon even more

Muhfukker was pushing BKB over PBC talking bout those are "real fights" Jesus Soto Karass N Curtis Stevens are worth the $$$:dead:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Then....Kenny Porter, because of the lack of opponents NOW wanna talk about doing a rematch with Broner, and acting like AB is the one who doesnt wanna run it back:

When you already posted the link over a month ago, with them talking about they wasnt going to fight AB again after AB called them out for a rematch and Mayweather wanted it on his undercard:dead:

Which one is it Ken?:ufdup:

Too bad now, because AB got a title shot lined up and unfortunately, Shawn Porter is left out in the cold, with no opponents, no return date, no belts, no bytches & no checks (because his father takes his women and money):mjcry:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

On Fighthype They talking bout moving up to 154

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
On Fighthype They talking bout moving up to 154

I seen it. Talking about fighting Canelo:snoop:

If anything, Erislandy Lara is available...why call out a fighter who's fighting for the Middleweight Championship in November and it's only August?:snoop:

Better start calling out Trout, Lara, Charlos, Julian Williams, etc. Canelo isnt gonna fight Porter because it's moving backwards

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I seen it. Talking about fighting Canelo:snoop:

If anything, Erislandy Lara is available...why call out a fighter who's fighting for the Middleweight Championship in November and it's only August?:snoop:

Better start calling out Trout, Lara, Charlos, Julian Williams, etc. Canelo isnt gonna fight Porter because it's moving backwards

He can fight the winner of Charlo v K9 :manny:

The problem is Nobody needs Porter he's not a draw N fights ugly...if I had to guess Haymon matches Porter against whoever of the Welterweights he thinks can beat Showtime...Keith, Swift, Khan, Spence, Chino

Hope he gets beat N send his ass to 154 away from the money fighters :manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He can fight the winner of Charlo v K9 :manny:

The problem is Nobody needs Porter he's not a draw N fights ugly...if I had to guess Haymon matches Porter against whoever of the Welterweights he thinks can beat Showtime...Keith, Swift, Khan, Spence, Chino

Hope he gets beat N send his ass to 154 away from the money fighters :manny:

Shawn Porter Eyes Keith Thurman Showdown in The Fall

Posted by: Radio Rahim on 8/10/2015 .

By Radio Rahim

Kenny Porter, father and trainer of 'Showtime' Shawn Porter (26-1-1, 16KOs), says they are hoping to end off the year with a big fight against WBA 'regular' welterweight champion Keith 'One Time' Thurman (26-0, 22KOs).

Both fighters are in search of a big fall opportunity. Porter secured a big win in June, when he won a twelve round unanimous decision over former three division champion Adrien Broner. Thurman was back in the ring last month, when he stopped former champion Luis Collazo in seven rounds.

Kenny is crossing his fingers that Thurman calls up Al Haymon, who advises both boxers, and requests to make a title defense against Porter. He feels confident Thurman will accept a fight with Shawn for the fall.

"Keith Thurman, a great kid and a great fighter. I've known him for quite a while. He said he wants a big fight before the end of the year. We want a big fight before the end of the year. That's another situation where I hope a guy gives Al a call and says 'hey, I want to fight Porter.' If he makes that phone call, then hopefully we can get that done. I look forward to fighting Keith Thurman before the year is out. I think Keith will step and take that fight," Kenny told BoxingScene.com.

http://www.boxingscene.com/shawn-porter-eyes-keith-thurman-showdown-fall--94504

Begging for fights with everybody in every division it seems:francis:

Showtime is excluded from this, but his Father is really out here talking TOO much:camby:

Thurman already wanted to fight Porter, but Team Porter turned it down to fight AB at 144. This fight would be a good matchup though if it came off.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Khabib Ready, Looks Forward To Stunning Adrien Broner

Posted by: Luke Furman on 8/10/2015

By Yuri Tarantin

Khabib Allakhverdiev (19-1, 9KOs) has been waiting for this opportunity for a long time. The boxer has been inactive since suffering a controversial twelve round decision loss to Jessie Vargas last April as part of the Manny Pacquiao-Tim Bradley rematch at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

On October 3rd, Khabib will get the opportunity to regain the WBA 'regular' junior welterweight title that was lost to Vargas last year.

Khabib will collide with former three division world champion Adrien Broner (30-2, 22KOs) for the vacant belt.

He says his inactivity will not be an issue as he's been training and staying in shape this entire time.

Some experts are shocked that Broner, coming a loss, has accepted an opponent like Khabib who possesses a difficult boxing style.

At one point Khabib felt he would never fight again as countless opponents were rejecting proposals to face him, but Broner accepted.

"I have not been able to return to the ring and I am very pleased to once again compete for the title, which previously belonged to me," said Khabib.

"[My promoter] Vladimir Hryunov fulfilled his promise, and now I have the opportunity to prove to the world that I'm a true champion. For more than a year I've tried to keep myself in good shape, despite the fact that at some point I no longer believed that one day I would return to the ring. I would like to thank all of those who continued to believe in me, it is only thanks to your support that I did not leave boxing, and especially thanks to my brother and Hryunov."

"I am very pleased to be able to meet in the ring with Adrien Broner, because I think he is a worthy contender. I've been following his career and was very disappointed when he lost on points to Sean Porter on June 20. He, like me, deserves a chance to fight for the world title."

Yuri Tarantin covers boxing for Allboxing.ru

http://www.boxingscene.com/khabib-ready-looks-forward-stunning-adrien-broner--94501

Everybody else can, but we dont duck anybody:birdman:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

@patscorpio, Ima drop the thread once the fight is officially announced.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:ehh:About bananas.

:dead:

dawn-planet-apes-sequel-3-caesar.jpg

^this guy could turn defense into offense easier than Broner :dead: