Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md

Discuss boxing, do Boxing podcasts with Steve Kim, hate on the #PBCBoyz.....and dont understand how weight/rankings/organizations work brehs:snoop:

AB has fought 3 times at Junior Welterweight, and is 3-0 there. You are allowed to weigh in at a +1 of the 140 division for any fight that isnt a Championship fight, which none of AB's were at Junior Welterweight. Him losing to Shawn Porter at Welterweight does not effect his Junior Welterweight ranking at all.

I would hope he knew that, but apparently not:wow:

preach bro preach steve kim is the biggest pbc hater out here

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You are allowed to weigh in at a +1 of the 140 division for any fight that isnt a Championship fight, which none of AB's were at Junior Welterweight

thats not accurate..that was a bullshyt stipulation put in for that particular fight..140 title or non title fight is between >135 and <=140

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Discuss boxing, do Boxing podcasts with Steve Kim, hate on the #PBCBoyz.....and dont understand how weight/rankings/organizations work brehs:snoop:

AB has fought 3 times at Junior Welterweight, and is 3-0 there. You are allowed to weigh in at a +1 of the 140 division for any fight that isnt a Championship fight, which none of AB's were at Junior Welterweight. Him losing to Shawn Porter at Welterweight does not effect his Junior Welterweight ranking at all.

I would hope he knew that, but apparently not:wow:

I stumbled on that fukkboys twitter the other day...its regoddamndiculous ...he retweeted an article from a fake ass ESPN of Floyd saying he's taking some special shyt...the same shyt that the cac who plays Thor took to get all ripped :dead:

They have quotes from Floyd N any of us who knows how Floyd speaks knows them Quotes were fake

I expect shyt like that from dumbasses on FB not "boxing media"

Ask him how Algieri got stripped of his WBO N then Crawford got a shot at it by fighting Dulorme...bet Boxing politics was all good then :aicmon:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
thats not accurate..that was a bullshyt stipulation put in for that particular fight..140 title or non title fight is between >135 and <=140

In Nevada, where the fight was held...it's fine.

Bob Bennett, executive secretary for the Nevada State Athletic Commission, said the state’s rules allow for a “plus one pound” since the fighters are not competing for a world title.

“Broner was given plus one pound,” Bennett said. “That’s within our Nevada administrative code, just like the other seven fights on the [nine-bout] card that are not title fights.”

Fighters get intense onstage at weigh-in for PBC debut

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I stumbled on that fukkboys twitter the other day...its regoddamndiculous ...he retweeted an article from a fake ass ESPN of Floyd saying he's taking some special shyt...the same shyt that the cac who plays Thor took to get all ripped :dead:

They have quotes from Floyd N any of us who knows how Floyd speaks knows them Quotes were fake

I expect shyt like that from dumbasses on FB not "boxing media"

Ask him how Algieri got stripped of his WBO N then Crawford got a shot at it by fighting Dulorme...bet Boxing politics was all good then :aicmon:

Yeah, I cant fukk with those 2. And Doug Fischer is annoying too, because none of them will admit that they hate SOG, Floyd, and anything PBC

They are definitely "The 3 Amigos"....scratch that. They are definitely "The 3 Stooges Of Hate" imo.

At least Fat Dan gives a little props here and there. Finding Kim, Montoya, or Fischer giving any props will never happen. And they still salty that Floyd made easy work of Pacquiao:heh:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Uncle Roger was inducted. Respect the Mamba.

11816879_915586731866518_8547284035958213077_n.jpg

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah, I cant fukk with those 2. And Doug Fischer is annoying too, because none of them will admit that they hate SOG, Floyd, and anything PBC

They are definitely "The 3 Amigos"....scratch that. They are definitely "The 3 Stooges Of Hate" imo.

At least Fat Dan gives a little props here and there. Finding Kim, Montoya, or Fischer giving any props will never happen. And they still salty that Floyd made easy work of Pacquiao:heh:
Fischer's fakkit ass was at least good on Spike Tv

Fat man looks like he just ate a goat. Side note, we've been calling Dan fat man or Fat dan for at least 3yrs brehs :whew:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Porters are pump faking like a muhfukker :mjlol:

These nikkas expected Team Garcia to sit down N talk with them that Saturday night right after the fight with Paulie :martin:

Its been one week N Swift got a baby coming any minute but #swiftset posed to drop errything N call the Porters for a fight like they Draws or something :dead:

Now they want keith...You god damn right One Time is the more "interesting" "exciting" fight against him y'all gotta chance...against Swift tho.....

NO SHOT :brawklol:

#swiftset:demonic:

:Purge2:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

What do people attribute the hate to? I always assumed it was because PBC doesn't kiss their ass and actually make it hard for them to do their jobs, whereas GB, TR and other promoters leak these guys info like crazy.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Porters are pump faking like a muhfukker :mjlol:

These nikkas expected Team Garcia to sit down N talk with them that Saturday night right after the fight with Paulie :martin:

Its been one week N Swift got a baby coming any minute but #swiftset posed to drop errything N call the Porters for a fight like they Draws or something :dead:

Now they want keith...You god damn right One Time is the more "interesting" "exciting" fight against him y'all gotta chance...against Swift tho.....

NO SHOT :brawklol:

#swiftset:demonic:

:Purge2:

Then....Kenny Porter, because of the lack of opponents NOW wanna talk about doing a rematch with Broner, and acting like AB is the one who doesnt wanna run it back:

When you already posted the link over a month ago, with them talking about they wasnt going to fight AB again after AB called them out for a rematch and Mayweather wanted it on his undercard:dead:

“No truth to that [rematch with Broner]. Broner don’t get to call the shots,” said Ken Porter to Hustleboss.com.

No truth to Broner vs. Porter 2 rematch, says Ken P.
"Well, you know, we're looking forward to Keith Thurman fighting Errol Spence on my undercard in September. Me and Errol Spence already communicated. He wants to fight Keith Thurman first and then he wants to fight Shawn Porter next. He said he's young and he's hungry and he wants to prove himself. With that performance Saturday night, I think he got them boys kind of nervous, from what I hear. Errol Spence said it himself; he feels that Keith Thurman is scared. Keith Thurman, he's a solid competitor. I mean, he had a tougher time with Guerrero than I did, but he's a solid competitor. And of course, on that same undercard, we have to do the Broner and Shawn Porter part 2, the rematch."

- Floyd Mayweather Jr.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER "100% SERIOUS" ABOUT FIGHTING ANDRE BERTO OR KARIM MAYFIELD; WANTS PORTER VS. BRONER 2 ON UNDERCARD || FIGHTHYPE.COM

K. Porter on Broner's Rematch Claim, Mayweather Fight

Posted by: Steve Kim on 6/25/2015

By Steve Kim

No matter what Adrien Broner claims on social media platforms such as Twitter, there is no imminent plans of a rematch between him and Shawn Porter, who beat him last Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"Adrien is playing the same game that his 'big brother' (Floyd Mayweather) likes to play," said Kenny Porter, the father and manager of 'Showtime', who is preparing for his next fight in September.

"He's trying to manipulate everyone, he thinks he can do the same thing. Number one, we're not going to do a co-main event on a Mayweather card. That's not happening, either Floyd fights us or he finds somebody else to put out there.

"I have no intentions of chasing Floyd around. He lives right down the street from me, we bank at the same bank - we can meet in the parking lot and get down there. So we're not going to be dictated to by Floyd and definitely not going to be dictated to by the guy that we just beat."

The elder Porter makes it clear - "There was not a rematch clause."

http://www.boxingscene.com/k-porter-on-broners-rematch-claim-mayweather-fight--92790

Which one is it Ken?:ufdup:

Too bad now, because AB got a title shot lined up and unfortunately, Shawn Porter is left out in the cold, with no opponents, no return date, no belts, no bytches & no checks (because his father takes his women and money):mjcry:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions: