Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
shyt is said everyday and then it turns up being the opposite. you can say that but the fact is, had AB wouldve beaten Porter, we dont know what couldve happened. its business breh. easy for them to play that brother's card now that AB has lost and removed himself from the picture.

Before they fought, the word was that the winner of AB vs Shawn Porter was fighting Errol Spence for one of Floyd's vacated Welterweight Championships, which is why Floyd was relinquishing his belts. However, Porter won and basically said :pacspit: to the thought of fighting Spence.

I posted it in this thread before

I found my post from May 11th:obama:

@synistr

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/13355935/

Newzz said:

Adrien Broner vs Errol Spence in the Fall if they both win?:whoo:
:banderas:

Floyd vs AB wasnt in the plans and never has been:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Why tf would they not have him on the Floyd card? :mindblown:

Not a good enough fight:yeshrug:

Groves vs Jack >
Martinez vs Salido 2 >
Pedraza vs Gonzalez >

Now, if they were willing to pay Thurman or Porter what they want, we could've got Thurman/Porter vs Spence:yeshrug:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Follow
Dan Rafael

✔@danrafaelespn

Not at all surprised Beterbiev turned down Kovalev fight. But why go for IBF elimination 1st when u can go straight for IBF belt & 2 others?

11:01 PM - 4 Aug 2015

So beterbievs ducks kovalev?

Beterbievs been calling him out and bringing up the last that he beat him and he don't want the fight?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Has there been zero talk about a possible Porter/Spence bout or have I just not been paying attention?

Porter turned it down.

“As for fighting Errol Spence on a Mayweather undercard, I’m not looking for anymore Mayweather undercards,” Porter said. “We were looking to get on the Mayweather-Pacquiao undercard, and that didn’t happen. Now I’m looking at Mayweather. I’m not interested in watching him fight after I fight. I’m looking at fighting him.”

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found my post from May 11th:obama:

@synistr

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/13355935/

Floyd vs AB wasnt in the plans and never has been:manny:

my point is....sometimes nothing is planned. it all depends on outcome. B-Hop never planned to fight Dawson or Pascal for that matter...but as soon as Dawson lost to Pascal, the Pascal fight was made immediately. eventually because B-Hop had the title Dawson became the mandatory.
If Dawson doesnt lose, B-Hop may have never fought either one of them. A fight can introduce new plans or ruin old ones.

whether it was in the plans or not, AB blew his last fight so it definitely wasnt gonna happen.

Its also hard for me to believe that Berto was always in the plans. :mjlol: