Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is exactly why Floyd is taking a fight like this because of critics like fat boy who never thrown a punch in his life except for at the dinner table. :camby:

after all the years we had to hear about how Floyd was ducking Manny and he was scared and he was gonna get beat or worse, KOed. now the dude cant even fight what is perceived as a soft touch? (Berto surely isnt coming to lay down) I didnt here this outcry when Manny was fighting that punching bag Rios...a guy who already has slurred speech. Rios is not on a higher tier than Berto. :comeon: why such heavy double standards?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
this is exactly why Floyd is taking a fight like this because of critics like fat boy who never thrown a punch in his life except for at the dinner table. :camby:

after all the years we had to hear about how Floyd was ducking Manny and he was scared and he was gonna get beat or worse, KOed. now the dude cant even fight what is perceived as a soft touch? (Berto surely isnt coming to lay down) I didnt here this outcry when Manny was fighting that punching bag Rios...a guy who already has slurred speech. Rios is not on a higher tier than Berto. :comeon: why such heavy double standards?
Bc they hate Floyd sir

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Floyd called Berto an easy opponent @synistr @mr. smoke weed

There's no hate when Floyd himself said he was gonna take an easy fight. It's more that people thought he was joking.....and definitely wouldn't be a PPV fight if he did fight Berto.

Come to find out, he wasn't lying:wow:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

There's no hate when Floyd himself said he was gonna take an easy fight. It's more that people thought he was joking.....and definitely wouldn't be a PPV fight if he did fight Berto.

:yeshrug: I ain't mad at Floyd, he put that Pac shyt to bed. If you cycle in Khan/Brook/Thurman/Porter(lol) the results gonna be the same Floyd UD12

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

We all thought breh was :troll: when he said Mayfield and Berto :wow:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I don't know how I never knew this but I was just talking to an old head about boxing and he told me that on the Thrilla in Manila undercard, there was a kickboxing match. I called ducktales. Turns out he was right. Was this common back in the day? The crossing of fighting genres? Still, that's dope.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I don't know how I never knew this but I was just talking to an old head about boxing and he told me that on the Thrilla in Manila undercard, there was a kickboxing match. I called ducktales. Turns out he was right. Was this common back in the day? The crossing of fighting genres? Still, that's dope.
That shyt is cool especially over in south east asia.