Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
There's talks on Ward being on the undercard of CaneloCotto meanwhile GGG is headlining a paperview.... It's clear who's the A side fighter here:francis:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
There's talks on Ward being on the undercard of CaneloCotto meanwhile GGG is headlining a paperview.... It's clear who's the A side fighter here:francis:

:dahell:

Because GGG vs Lemieux would headline over Canelo vs Cotto:comeon:

Hell, like GGG vs Lemieux even belongs on PPV:usure:

It's a reason the price for GGG vs Lemieux is only gonna be $49.95:sas1:

Prices we haven't seen in almost 20 years:sas2:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:dahell:

Because GGG vs Lemieux would headline over Canelo vs Cotto:comeon:

Hell, like GGG vs Lemieux even belongs on PPV:usure:

It's a reason the price for GGG vs Lemieux is only gonna be $49.95:sas1:

Prices we haven't seen in almost 20 years:sas2:
Fact is one is fighting in the undercard of another fighter and the other is headlining a paperview

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Rumor is broner & band camp ran train on haymon's daughter. That explains the matchmaking.

So he's mad AB fukked his bytch, I mean his daughter?:whoo:

:mjlol:

@#SOG_soldier You've been right all this time breh when you say "AB fukked must've fukked your bytch" :krs:

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
whats wrong? im faded right now. i dont think youre supposed to drink alcohol on this thing cus its a cns depressent. but i did it anyway cus its friday night :aicmon: cant get hold of my dealer so im about to hit the street and cop this trash these likkle youts are selling on the block :snoop:

your boy krack cares for you breh, we've seen you box you have skills don't fukk it up with this type of shyt. As a breh that has lost a lot of friends to drugs and alcohol I'd hate to see you fukk up your gifts with this fukkery. Next thing you know you're 30 something wondering "I coulda, shoulda, woulda"

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
"We ran a train on your daughter.....u mad?":umad:

CLBgRz_UEAE9MG9.jpg

#BandCamp

:aboutbillions:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
your boy krack cares for you breh, we've seen you box you have skills don't fukk it up with this type of shyt. As a breh that has lost a lot of friends to drugs and alcohol I'd hate to see you fukk up your gifts with this fukkery. Next thing you know you're 30 something wondering "I coulda, shoulda, woulda"

"bunch of woulda shoulda coulda nikkas" :mjcry:

one of my coaches keeps telling me this cus he had over 100 amateur fights national champ but he went to prison for 6 years in his prime for nearly killing someone in a street fight :mjcry: he knows im on the same path as him :mjcry: i just want to live up to my potential but this anxiety killing me breh. :damn:

i got demons breh