Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ruslan cant deal with a mover...he's extremely limited in the same boat as John Molina Jr.

AB is gonna use the exact same gameplan he used on Molina to beat Prov if that fight comes off. Matthysse was even able to outbox him by slightly moving, and that says alot about what Ruslan Molina Jr brings to the table outside of power, because he doesnt believe in blocking shots with anything else but his face:wow:
:heh:
Only problem is Broner throws 40 punches a round breh and Ruslan can cut the ring off.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps

whats wrong? im faded right now. i dont think youre supposed to drink alcohol on this thing cus its a cns depressent. but i did it anyway cus its friday night :aicmon: cant get hold of my dealer so im about to hit the street and cop this trash these likkle youts are selling on the block :snoop:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:heh:
Only problem is Broner throws 40 punches a round breh and Ruslan can cut the ring off.

He couldnt cut off the ring on Matthysse. He just stood there like a heavy bag letting Matthysse throw 2-3 punch combinations at his face, and then move.....wash/rinse/repeat.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
When's the last time Broner even threw a meaningful 3 punch combination though. :troll:

The last time he faced a plodding, come forward Boxer who has really good power, but no defense or head movement:ahh:

DangerousFlickeringCarpenterant.0.gif

Ruslan Molina Jr.:blessed:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The last time he faced a plodding, come forward Boxer who has really good power, but no defense or head movement:ahh:

DangerousFlickeringCarpenterant.0.gif

Ruslan Molina Jr.:blessed:

You my #Bandcamp breh, but I gotta reject that deposit.

The way Molina fought that night, Broner should have taken him out. Ruslan actually tries to win fights, and nobody beats him by boxing passively (aka what Broner did against Molina and Porter)

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You my #Bandcamp breh, but I gotta reject that deposit.

The way Molina fought that night, Broner should have taken him out. Ruslan actually tries to win fights, and nobody beats him by boxing passively (aka what Broner did against Molina and Porter)

Why not? Ruslan has already admitted that he can beat fighters that fight like that.

AB gets on his bike, sticks and moves, Ruslan will be beaten. If AB tries to brawl with him, he's gonna have a rough night.