Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
PBC is full of wrongs but when have you pointed out the wrongs of K2 and Top Rank ? They have no wrongs ? Arum fukking did the most illegal shot by not giving Bradley the rematch and the money he deserved vs Pacquiao. Nobody said shyt. We have plenty of promoters out there fukking careers up and stealing fights nobody complains. Yet you wanna sit behind your keyboard and pick shyt up and act like you some Magmum PI trynna pinpoint wrongs and shyt.

If you gonna sit here and complain and moan and point out wrongs I'd like you to criticize Top Rank and Golden Boy as well as HBO.

Again this shyt comes down to one thing. Haymon is a black man. Believe whatever you want but your mind is set by the media and the way you portray individuals and measure their expectations.
Oh I have criticized hbo k2 gbp top rank..they are not safe...however it works both ways. When they do something good for boxing you need to say so rather than "they should sign with haymon"..that's something I don't see much from you..if at all breh

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
garcia started acting like scarface when he was talking bout the immigrant shyt-:whoo::deadmanny:

i agree with him about making b fighters fight to face bigger draw...which is why i push for tournament constantly for may last fight.

tyrone long d**k style...............:bryan::mjlol::lolbron:

right about ggg. dude fights nothing but cherries but to be fair mw division weak:yeshrug:

i wanna see if ggg can beat nelo or ward.:ehh:

it aint good to lose nelo even though some ring posters believe that:scust:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
PBC is full of wrongs but when have you pointed out the wrongs of K2 and Top Rank ? They have no wrongs ? Arum fukking did the most illegal shot by not giving Bradley the rematch and the money he deserved vs Pacquiao. Nobody said shyt. .
This is true TB got fukked big time with that extension and re match

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Oh I have criticized hbo k2 gbp top rank..they are not safe...however it works both ways. When they do something good for boxing you need to say so rather than "they should sign with haymon"..that's something I don't see much from you..if at all breh

stop it now. You making shyt up now.

1. I have never said people should sign with Haymon. My dude makes more money with Arum than Haymon. Haymon is all about fighters first. Bob is money first. I like PBC cuz I love boxing.

2. I always give TR props for the good matchups and I criticize Haymon for allowing LSC and Adonis to just fight jobbers and waste their talent cuz they still getting paid. However I ain't mad that they making a living. Their life on the everytime they lace em up.

I just don't like HBO's model cuz it fukks up too many good fights. Haymon has no issue sending his fighters to HBO and SHO has been welcoming to deal with HBO but HBO from chairman to analysts are just a bunch of fukking haters who rather fukk up a big fight if they not in full control. A side or not. Look what they did to RIgo for embarrassing Donaire. Donaire was getting the Pacquiao treatment and he was supposed to be a cash cow for the Filippino money but Rigo killed that noise and now we got RIgo fighting Air Jordam # 24 designers at 4 AM.

You saying you not biased while you were banning Floyd casuals but letting anybody supporting Pacquiao post at free will huh ?

Seriously, I rather drop the shyt cuz you will not admit you wrong but there a good straight cats in here you can learn a lot from here.

Lemme go back to Oscar Trinidad breh. Today my day off and I m lazy

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:ohhh:

Tony Thompson failed drug test for bout that ruined David Price’s career
• American stopped Price in February and July 2013
• Thompson tested positive for hydrochlorothiazide after rematch

It has emerged that the heavyweight boxer Tony Thompson failed a drugs test for the fight that ruined David Price’s career.

The American, who stopped Price in both February and July 2013, tested positive for hydrochlorothiazide – which is classified as a diuretic and masking agent – after their July rematch.

Tony Thompson failed drug test for bout that ruined David Price’s career

young simba coming for the throne, that mufasa left him:youngsabo:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
heavyweightchampsfightnight600.jpg

.............................................................................................

downloadable pbc calendar

Premier Boxing Champions (USA)

#VamosCampeon :blessed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
1. I have never said people should sign with Haymon. My dude makes more money with Arum than Haymon. Haymon is all about fighters first. Bob is money first. I like PBC cuz I love boxing.

2. I always give TR props for the good matchups and I criticize Haymon for allowing LSC and Adonis to just fight jobbers and waste their talent cuz they still getting paid. However I ain't mad that they making a living. Their life on the everytime they lace em up.

I just don't like HBO's model cuz it fukks up too many good fights. Haymon has no issue sending his fighters to HBO and SHO has been welcoming to deal with HBO but HBO from chairman to analysts are just a bunch of fukking haters who rather fukk up a big fight if they not in full control. A side or not. Look what they did to RIgo for embarrassing Donaire. Donaire was getting the Pacquiao treatment and he was supposed to be a cash cow for the Filippino money but Rigo killed that noise and now we got RIgo fighting Air Jordam # 24 designers at 4 AM.

your opinion just like mine on pbc and thats fine

You saying you not biased while you were banning Floyd casuals but letting anybody supporting Pacquiao post at free will huh ?
has nothing to do with anything :heh:

Seriously, I rather drop the shyt cuz you will not admit you wrong but there a good straight cats in here you can learn a lot from here.
you came at me first unwarranted and with bias and you failed :russ:..so who is really wrong breh?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
hydrochlorothiazide is considered a PED? It's just an old person pill