Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was...but problem is I don't even know what channel it is:dead:

Haymon already got Rau'Shee The Gawd in the bushes trying to fight his way out:snoop:

Give me until tonight when I get home to see if I even have "Bounce". If I do, I'm gonna make the thread. If I don't, no thread needs to be made:manny:

Find Us - Bounce TV

there you go....bounce can be found on a digital antenna, channels you get when you plug your cable directly into the TV without a cable box, or its part of your cable package

my tv in my room has no box but i have cable hooked up through it and i got it there, this morning i found out i have it on my living room tv with box. channel 462 on fios (not in HD though :francis:)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@patscorpio i understand the un proven part...but it seems like u are saying jmw is trash cause they don't have exciting fights?

then u bring up avg ass-no defense kirkland from back then? naw breh.

jmw 10 top is stacked in terms of talent....im not saying all are proven. im saying they are talented .

my boy jrock gonna move up and fight ggg too....let me eat this bread:ohlawd: and drink this water. :sas2:

there's no kinda heat in that division...the champions there can't even be bothered to defend their fukking belts when they're supposed to :russ:..that doesnt exist any other division today

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Find Us - Bounce TV

there you go....bounce can be found on a digital antenna, channels you get when you plug your cable directly into the TV without a cable box, or its part of your cable package

my tv in my room has no box but i have cable hooked up through it and i got it there, this morning i found out i have it on my living room tv with box. channel 462 on fios (not in HD though :francis:)

It says channel 996 for me:leon:

Let me get started on that thread then:ahh:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
there's no kinda heat in that division...the champions there can't even be bothered to defend their fukking belts when they're supposed to :russ:..that doesnt exist any other division today

we still got a victory over mw.:banderas:

cotto a jrmw...who got beat by true jrmw trout, went on to steam roll martinez n geale.....your "top 5" guys at mw.:banderas:

:steviej::smugbiden::jawalrus:

jrock n nelo coming next for that no1 spot that cotto currently holds:sas2:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Answer my question bruh :comeon:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

Mayorga: If I Don't KO Mosley in Three - I'll Retire!

Posted by: Ryan Burton on 7/27/2015 .

By Ryan Burton

Shane Mosley and Ricardo Mayorga will renew acquaintances on August 29th in a pay-per-view battle at The Forum in Inglewood, Calif. On September 27th, 2008 Mosley stopped Mayorga with one second to go in a closely fought battle.

This fight will be contested at a 157 pound catchweight. Mayorga will have a significant weight advantage over Mosley who was a small super welterweight and who's natural fighting weight is 147 pounds.

"I feel strong at 157. I am going to have better conditioning this time around too. That is why I am going to knock him out in 3 rounds. Everyone should buy the fight to see me do it," said Mayorga.

The outspoken Nicaraguan said that he still hasn't gotten over his loss to Mosley and can't wait to have an opportunity to get revenge.

"I never stopped watching the first fight. I watch it every weekend at my home and I am so happy to have the chance to get the rematch. I have had a lot of good fortune in Los Angeles and on August 29th I will again," Mayorga stated.

Mayorga is so confident that he said that if he doesn't defeat inside Mosley inside of three rounds - he will not only retire from boxing on the spot - but renounce his nickname of "El Matador" which means the the killer in Spanish.

"Buy the fight because you will see me beat him in 3 rounds. If I can't knock him out in three rounds I will get rid of my name 'El Matador'. I will retire right after the fight. I am going to win but if I don't knock him out in 3 that is it. I am done boxing and no longer 'El Matador'," Mayorga told BoxingScene.com.

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayorga-if-i-ko-mosley-three-ill-retire--93976