Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Fight Diego Chaves to Jesse Vargas to Ali N talk bout being protected :russ:
Please son what is anyone protecting Bradley from? Remember he's heen in there w pac twice JMM Lamont Peterson ruslan.....all who'd be the best fighter brook faced

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Please son what is anyone protecting Bradley from? Remember he's heen in there w pac twice JMM Lamont Peterson ruslan.....all who'd be the best fighter brook faced

Peterson N Provodnikov better then Shawn Porter breh?? :usure:

Don't blame Brook cuz Arum got your boy fighting the Mexicools N Davari

You know Arum plans these things out way ahead of time...Bradley had his chance to become Brooks Mandatory N chose Vargas instead

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
what happened to loma rigo?

to be honest i don't know . might still be on.

most times you have to take early news with a grain of salt cause shyt is constantly changing behind the scenes .:yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Watching Trinidad vs Vargas for the first time right now...Trinidad's speed was much better in this fight than that sluggish shyt he was doing with Hopkins. He was just coming forward with one punch at a time and no combos or movement but that's a whole different story in this fight. He fought kind of dirty with the low blows but recovered and kept the pressure up towards the end.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Arum "Pac is not being very professional....I don't consider him an active fighter"

:leon: Pac heading to Arum's bushes. Probably on that Maidana fitness plan. Slave your career for Arum to get tossed out with the Sunday trash brehs.
Pacman has outlived his usefulness to the old Jew :sas1:

Pacquiao vs Crawford in 2016 :sas2:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Watching Trinidad vs Vargas for the first time right now...Trinidad's speed was much better in this fight than that sluggish shyt he was doing with Hopkins. He was just coming forward with one punch at a time and no combos or movement but that's a whole different story in this fight. He fought kind of dirty with the low blows but recovered and kept the pressure up towards the end.

thats because hopkins and vargas are two different animals :heh:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
B hop has a tendency to make fast fighters look sluggish and wild. that's why he's one of the GOATS

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
thats because hopkins and vargas are two different animals :heh:
Nah..he had ALOT of opportunities to throw combos and punches at Hopkins..he was following him around and not doing shyt..not mixing it up..not taking chances. He played himself and looked very stupid....it looked sad. The Vargas fight? His hands are nonstop every fukking minute and he's swinging for the fences.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Man I have a feeling Hyde ain't really doing shyt. I've been skeptical about the Rigo-Loma fight just off the fact that Rigo is hella small... and then I read that he's not even talking to Hyde any more.. Low key expecting that Rigo is just going to wait until he can get with Haymon.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Nah..he had ALOT of opportunities to throw combos and punches at Hopkins..he was following him around and not doing shyt..not mixing it up..not taking chances. He played himself and looked very stupid....it looked sad. The Vargas fight? His hands are nonstop every fukking minute and he's swinging for the fences.

thats because of what hopkins was doing in there. thats boxing.

Daps
Reppin
Hayward CA
I really think the fight being delayed because of 9/11 really fukked with Tito