Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:beli:

What draw is thurman supposed to be? yah must be out of yah mind if anyone was expecting thurman to do #'s by himself, after the guerrero fight and it was the 1st PBC card. Thurman sold only 4100K tickets for the fight :laff:, so once again what was anyone expecting him to do ratings wise. He's not a draw yet, but at the same time he didn't have a dance partner :manny:

I had asked what were peoples opinions N expectations for this fight Numbers wise in this very thread...nobody bothered to reply to me

I thought it be in the 2s....a drop off from the 4 on NBC but since there was commercials for it on ESPN N Thurmans name is out there a lot that it'd do good

Berto vs Lopez did 1.2 Milly on Friday night

One Time should have been able to top them numbers :ld:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I had asked what were peoples opinions N expectations for this fight Numbers wise in this very thread...nobody bothered to reply to me

I thought it be in the 2s....a drop off from the 4 on NBC but since there was commercials for it on ESPN N Thurmans name is out there a lot that it'd do good

Berto vs Lopez did 1.2 Milly on Friday night

One Time should have been able to top them numbers :ld:

against Collazo? :wtf:

I don't know why people make this guy seem like he's on another level as a fighter and draw at 147 when hes no better than most of the guys on haymons roster.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Yea Keith Thurman on ESPN with Commercials on ESPN all week...should have had much better success then Andre Berto N Josesito Lopez on Spike on a Friday

Danny Garcia damn near did One Times numbers vs Rod Salka on Showtime :dead:

Never said One Time was a mega draw or fighter....I thought the nikka would be able to capitalize alot more after 4 million people saw him beat Guerrero....especially with calling out Floyd N nikkas wanting Floyd to fight him

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

I don't know why people make this guy seem like he's on another level as a fighter and draw at 147 when hes no better than most of the guys on haymons roster.

What do you mean "against Collazo"? Keith Thurman should crack 1 million off his name alone.....especially on free tv:dwillhuh:

How Andre Berto doing better numbers with Josesito Lopez, on SPIKE TV....on a Friday night, then One Time did against Collazo breh?:comeon:

Aint nobody saying the dude had to hit 4 milly again, but a 75% DROP in viewership, and barely cracking 1 million on free TV is something to speak about and go :ohhh: over.

Having more people watch the UFC 189 PRELIMIARY card, basically the UNDERCARD before the REAL UFC 189 Undercard starts, than watching the guy who most people tab as possibly having next after Floyd/Manny, who received a lot of promo, on ESPN...a channel EVERYONE has...is not a good look for any Star in the sport:usure:

What are you talking about breh?:dahell:

Stevenson vs Bika did 1.6 million average on EASTER and in the middle of the day....Figueroa vs Burns did 1.4 million average in the middle of the day.

http://www.boxingscene.com/pbc-on-cbs-doubleheader-sees-slight-ratings-dip--90901

Thurman peaked at only 1.1 million......less than Stevenson and Figueroa AVERAGED the entire show, and surely, you're not gonna tell us that Bika or Burns are "better dance partners" than Collazo, because they arent draws either:comeon:

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
What do you mean "against Collazo"? Keith Thurman should crack 1 million off his name alone.....especially on free tv:dwillhuh:

How Andre Berto doing better numbers with Josesito Lopez, on SPIKE TV....on a Friday night, then One Time did against Collazo breh?:comeon:

Aint nobody saying the dude had to hit 4 milly again, but a 75% DROP in viewership, and barely cracking 1 million on free TV is something to speak about and go :ohhh: over.

Having more people watch the UFC 189 PRELIMIARY card, basically the UNDERCARD before the REAL UFC 189 Undercard starts, than watching the guy who most people tab as possibly having next after Floyd/Manny, who received a lot of promo, on ESPN...a channel EVERYONE has...is not a good look for any Star in the sport:usure:

What are you talking about breh?:dahell:

Stevenson vs Bika did 1.6 million average on EASTER and in the middle of the day....Figueroa vs Burns did 1.4 million average in the middle of the day.

http://www.boxingscene.com/pbc-on-cbs-doubleheader-sees-slight-ratings-dip--90901

Thurman peaked at only 1.1 million......less than Stevenson and Figueroa AVERAGED the entire show, and surely, you're not gonna tell us that Bika or Burns are "better dance partners" than Collazo, because they arent draws either:comeon:
Who said this dumb shyt?:stopitslime:

I refuse to think nikkas really thought run time was next up:mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Word. These boxing nikkas are retards.

Yeah im gonna stay home on a saturday to watch the cavaliers play the knicks :dead:

This isnt even cavs vs knicks its more like the Wizards vs the Knicks :mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Who said this dumb shyt?:stopitslime:

I refuse to think nikkas really thought run time was next up:mjlol:

Breh...there's a tons of writers/fans/people in the sport, who think either Keith Thurman or Errol Spence Jr. is the Future of the Welterweight Division:yeshrug: