Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
:mjlol: at u racking up imaginary W's meanwhile in reality we undefeated and SOGGANG the deepest crew in the ring :sog:

As far as ggg enjoy them while you still can nikka in his mid 30s
QkqAYyB.png

Reign on top short like leprechauns
QkqAYyB.png

another gggarbage boy or a real test?:patrice:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
fight will most likely happen after matthyse beats postol. don't see any chance that don king lets imam fight matthyse. imam is pretty much don king's only hope to remain relevant. no way he's gonna throw that away so easily.

king gotta know iman going to haymon soon. just like bermaine did.:snoop:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
has been any rumors of imam going to haymon?.....that's the only way I could see king sacrificing him to matthyse

nope.

but thats what i was thinking if he lets iman fight lucas....king like fukk it, he not staying with me anyway .:mjpls:

also i wanted to see crawford vs lucas but i don't know if he gonna stay with arum.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
It will be another "good opponent"

Translation C fighter.
Who is there to fight though?
If he had to make a fight in October who would you have him fight?

Lee looks like he just made the fight with Saunders. Froch likely won't fight him. Canelo-Cotto is set for November.

Who really is out there?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Who is there to fight though?
If he had to make a fight in October who would you have him fight?

Lee looks like he just made the fight with Saunders. Froch likely won't fight him. Canelo-Cotto is set for November.

Who really is out there?

anyone from 154-168 can get it friend :francis:

why is it that his team can never find a good fighter out of 3 weight classes :francis:

Rigo promoter operating out of a 82 nissan and about to land him a Loma fight :francis: but k2 promotions just can't seem to do for this guy. :francis:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
anyone from 154-168 can get it friend :francis:

why is it that his team can never find a good fighter out of 3 weight classes :francis:

Rigo promoter operating out of a 82 nissan and about to land him a Loma fight :francis: but k2 promotions just can't seem to do for this guy. :francis:
Time for the people calling out GGG to start naming an opponent he should take. Who should he fight TN that is realistically available for October?

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Time for the people calling out GGG to start naming an opponent he should take. Who should he fight TN that is realistically available for October?

Lara is willing to fight him and I'm pretty sure all of 168 would but they happen to be full time fighters :francis:

We're the ones calling him out yet he is the one fighting jobbers for 10 years :francis:

GGG sure does have the worst luck ducked by 3 weight classes for a decade :francis:

I have a question for you friend will you still be :cape: when he goes back to fighting landscapers after the Canelo fight is done?

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Lara is willing to fight him and I'm pretty sure all of 168 would but they happen to be full time fighters :francis:

We're the ones calling him out yet he is the one fighting jobbers for 10 years :francis:
Lara is with with PBC though...and GGG has an exclusive HBO contract. I don't think the fight gets made unless it is on HBO and Haymon ceded all involvement. Dont think it gets made.

If there was a cross promotional fight I would prefer Quillin or Jacobs.