Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Why has Maidana become this urban legend for whoopin Broner ass and giving Floyd 4 tough rounds? @Mook

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
It kinda is:mjpls:

If SOG doesnt take that, Im not going to know what to say. GGG is willing to split the money/profits evenly and will meet you half way in weight. That's a good offer:obama:

Not sure if it was an outright offer..but Max brought up Ward to him and GGG said that he would fight him under those conditions..said that he'd like to but he was kind of side stepping since he started off talking about their "situations" and how Ward wasnt in a good one. Max pressed him a little on that and asked if it was because he needs to fight more etc..and what I got from it was moreso the promotions and $..but him saying 50/50 on weight and dough seem more than fair to Ward..although to me, it kinda had the feeling of GGG saying that because he knows it probably wouldnt happen.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
After thinking about it more, a 50/50 split on money and a catchweight of +4/-4 is fair on both sides. SOG needs to accept that offer:ehh:

I don't I'd rather see Ward move up if that's the case, we weren't the ones running around saying anyone from 154-168 can get it. :francis:

He hasn't made 168 in a long time and now you want to see him make 164 :usure:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I don't I'd rather see Ward move up if that's the case, we weren't the ones running around saying anyone from 154-168 can get it. :francis:

He hasn't made 168 in a long time and now you want to see him make 164 :usure:

Well, the Euros are backing him up into a wall.

Would we rather have him make 164 for bigger money and bigger reward (casuals) for beating GGG who would have to more up 4lbs and still end up fighting a guy naturally bigger than him (for GGG vs Monroe Jr, GGG only rehydrated up to 170)......or would we rather him fight Kovalev at the full 175 weight limit for less money and less reward, and it's a bigger risk, because Kovalev is naturally bigger than Ward.

Im taking the 1st option:yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Why has Maidana become this urban legend for whoopin Broner ass and giving Floyd 4 tough rounds? @Mook

Especially since @Mook believes Broner is a bum.

If that's the case, why is Maidana getting props then? :sas1:

Maidana's biggest victory to this date is over a guy, as Mook says, isnt any good at all...so how does that make Maidana a killer?:sas2:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
“That boy (Errol Spence) don’t want it in the near future, his Uncle Floyd adopted him and told him to say that statement,” stated an amped up Thurman. “If he really wanted to state that statement, he wouldn’t have stuttered when he said it. He’s a young talented fighter. I sound like Floyd right now saying that. He hasn’t fought a B Class fighter. He keeps fighting these one week replacements. Go ahead and fight Diego Chaves, go fight Luis Collazo, or any ex world champion that I fought before you say my name out your mouth.”

:heh: Why doesn't Spence step up to take some of the killers Thurman has faced like Winless in America, some random GenericEuro, fukking Luis collazo or he the prime scalp on his resume Robert Guerrero :heh::heh::mjlol:

god I wish we had a ninja like Tito today to knock these dudes down a level

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
:heh: Why doesn't Spence step up to take some of the killers Thurman has faced like Winless in America, some random GenericEuro, fukking Luis collazo or he the prime scale on his resume Robert Guerrero :heh::heh::mjlol:

god I wish we had a ninja like Tito today to knock these dudes down a level
so thurman isnt right? :ld:

I like Spence but his best win is a 3 days prep Lo Greco

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
We need a stream

11224573_400633363469485_5128523128217378973_n.jpg