Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

i wonder how Floyd's typical PPV guaranteed revenue or whatever will be done if this is the case. does he instead get a share of the TV ad revenue within the broadcast?

i knew this was the plan btw...been saying it. but i thought it'd be more as a standalone deal for his 50th fight after the Showtime contract...thought it was exclusive to Showtime. but it makes perfect sense because anything after the Pacquiao fight is a disappointment from a PPV standpoint...and i dunno, but Floyd has been super adamant about this 49th fight being his final one, period.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
  • Says he thinks left hand to the body is his best punch
  • Unsure about Mayweather at 154, said would obviously be biggest fight though.
  • Said he thinks Canelo will beat Cotto :mjpls:
  • Says Canelo would be his toughest opponent
  • Says Andre Ward is a great boxer. Expounded on his skills. Said he wants to fight Ward if 50-50 payout. Says hes in a better situation as a draw than Ward. 50/50 money, 50/50 weight and hes open to it.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
  • Says he thinks left hand to the body is his best punch
  • Unsure about Mayweather at 154, said would obviously be biggest fight though.
  • Said he thinks Canelo will beat Cotto :mjpls:
  • Says Canelo would be his toughest opponent
  • Says Andre Ward is a great boxer. Expounded on his skills. Said he wants to fight Ward if 50-50 payout. Says hes in a better situation as a draw than Ward. 50/50 money, 50/50 weight and hes open to it.

After thinking about it more, a 50/50 split on money and a catchweight of +4/-4 is fair on both sides. SOG needs to accept that offer:ehh:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
After thinking about it more, a 50/50 split on money and a catchweight of +4/-4 is fair on both sides. SOG needs to accept that offer:ehh:

its actually unfair to GGG :russ:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
its actually unfair to GGG :russ:

It kinda is:mjpls:

If SOG doesnt take that, Im not going to know what to say. GGG is willing to split the money/profits evenly and will meet you half way in weight. That's a good offer:obama: