Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

great fukkin fight of the 80's

the last great 15 round fight...they need to make special exemption and just put holyfield in the HOF now..todays fighters really need to study this man to know what greatness is like in boxing

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't know...the instagram post is deleted, so I don't know the full post he made.

Could've been pissed off about the Boxing politics (how Imam jumped him in the WBC ratings):manny:
Here is the deleted Instagram post:

LAmgPzr.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Bernstein just said what I thought:

Just watched Thurman-Collazo. Main story to me, though it did not receive any mention on the telecast, is that Keith has changed his identity in the ring over the last few fights and this effort made it official in my mind. He is no longer a boxer-puncher, he is a boxer. He now moves so much and punches off his back foot so much that he is simply not the power puncher he was before. He is a very skilled fighter and has improved his boxing skills a lot. BUT, by ceding his power he takes away a big element of his game. And, because he squares up too much he has some holes defensively when he is not attacking. I have praised Keith a lot and I still think he's an very good fighter, but we have to evaluate THIS Keith Thurman through a different lense. The next level of competition against a Brook or Porter or Khan will tell us a lot. But, this is definitely a new mindset than the Thurman we saw prior to the Bundu, Guerrero and Collazo fights.

This new Thurman is awful. Thats what I feel is running in boxing. This dude musta did atleast 3 miles in that ring, it was ridiculous.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
how do you feel he would match up vs kkkov/donis/ward/chad/hopkins at lhw?

he would ko kovalev, superman, and esp chad

hopkins/saad would be competitive

ward/saad remains to be seen..ward would have to fight the best 175 had to offer right now for me to really gauge how we do against a top 10 all time great light heavy

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Here is the deleted Instagram post:

LAmgPzr.jpg

Random as hell...subliminals and no target:patrice:

I dont know what the hell AB is talking about, but he needs to either get it together or get out the game. Doing HIM is what has HIM with 2 losses. Maybe we should try doing what the trainer says:leon:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the last great 15 round fight...they need to make special exemption and just put holyfield in the HOF now..todays fighters really need to study this man to know what greatness is like in boxing

don't they have to wait 5 years?

his last fight was in 2011

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
and not to sound so boxing cliche..i miss them guys..Camden Buzzsaw and real deal.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Another classic fight...salute to the great Matthew Saad Muhammad :salute:..RIP
my father absolutely loves this man and so do I..i was sad when i heard of his passing last year (? ) or year before..what a fighter!! the guy is just what makes you want to walk into a Gym..salute Brother Miracle Matt Muhammad!!!