Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I don't think so.

I don't know what AB's full post said either...so I don't know what he was mad about.

I saw his post earlier dis mornin and dere wasn't much else after what you see in da tweet posted.

Da rest was somethin like:

"I feel like ain't none of y'all got mah back...fukk all y'all. #AboutBillions etc. " wit a pic of him at some presser givin da fanga wit bof hands.

Which is why I thought it was a weird coincidence about Floyd's post too. :patrice:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Mayorga was/is legit insane. That's why ive always enjoyed watching him fight. His fighting style went hand in hand with his persona.

I just saw the intro to the De La Hoya-Mayorga fight and this dude Mayorga was smoking a damn cig sitting on top of a car :dead:

Pure fukkery :laff:

Homie knocked all kinds of shyt OUTTA Vernon Forrest tho :francis:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I saw his post earlier dis mornin and dere wasn't much else after what you see in da tweet posted.

"I feel like ain't none of y'all got mah back...fukk all y'all. #AboutBillions etc. " wit a pic of him at some presser givin da fanga wit bof hands.

Which is why I thought it was a weird coincidence about Floyd's post too. :patrice:

It does seem fishy:patrice:

He deleted the instagram post to, so it may be something to your point:ohhh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It does seem fishy:patrice:

He deleted the instagram post to, so it may be something to your point:ohhh:

If I had to guess he was pissed about something PBC related

Maybe Haymon told him you not fighting on Floyd's undercard

Maybe Haymon told him you fighting _______ next N he wasn't feeling them options

Maybe Haymon said your ass jus lost again your next fight you taking a paycut

The funny part bout them tweets was Jleon Love talking bout people think we suck so go hard in the gym N prove them wrong AB was like :rudy:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If I had to guess he was pissed about something PBC related

Maybe Haymon told him you not fighting on Floyd's undercard

Maybe Haymon told him you fighting _______ next N he wasn't feeling them options

Maybe Haymon said your ass jus lost again your next fight you taking a paycut

The funny part bout them tweets was Jleon Love talking bout people think we suck so go hard in the gym N prove them wrong AB was like :rudy:

Yeah, I seen it earlier...he dogged Love:heh:

If he gonna give up on the game, or go back to the basics to get back to where he was, I hope he hurries up and let me know.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This post made no sense breh:dwillhuh:

Ima post about AB forever....win/lose/draw...because I'm not a bandwagon fan of his. He's 1 of my favorite fighters period.

Lol at you missing the point.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:ohhh: you watch boxing og?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:ohhh: you watch boxing og?

Yeah but not nearly enuff to keep up wit da Rang brehs. :whoa:

I used to watch A TON of ISKA shyt a while back for years but dat's kinda tapered off tho. Used to watch all da team demos, breakin competitions n alladat shyt when it used to be in ESPN n shyt as well.