Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Let Adrien Broner or Danny Garcia take time off of Boxing and I guarantee the love ain't gonna be the same:wow:

It ain't like he beat Floyd or took any real damage over his last 3 fights (Money, Money, and AB neither of them damaged him) and he's only fought 4x in the last 32 months and counting. AB has fought 7x in that same span and Danny has 6x come 21 days from today. Would they get this pass? :sas2:

He hasn't fought since last September and we giving him a pass for just blowing up into a Cruiserweight and not fighting until next year? And yall joked on SOG, because he beefed with his promoter? :dwillhuh:

Maidana got fat and lazy and just doesn't wanna fight...it's cool? But Ward staying in shape, wanting to get back in the ring, but wanting to be free of his contract....was laughed at?:ohhh:

:wow:

We actually enjoy it when Maidana fights

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
We can hook up our phones to the gym speakers and play whatever we want since there's usually no more than 5 people in the gym at a time. Just so happened that a golden gloves winning, currently undefeated female mma fighter was playing Young Thug. :francis: If she wanna listen Young Thug we gonna listen to him and there's nothing I can do about it :francis:

I will say this though normally im struggle on the speed bag unless a song where I can catch the rhythm of the beat is playing and I was doing well to it :lolbron:

Touch that Young Thug track and you was gonna get that work:heh:

781381744.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
LSC looked meh when he couldn't find the dude who cleans his pool. Against someone who boxes full time like Mares, idk its 50/50 to me. SC doesn't punch hard enough to hurt mares should be a good one.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Waits for Eddie Hearn to start bytching. Promoters pay your fighters right!