Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Please tell me this isn't recent :beli:

Screenshot_2015_07_10_03_03_35_2.jpg

6a00e551962103883301347fe9f719970c-pi

@Mook :damn:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I thought Vargas was WBA regular champ still?? N Benevides was interim

That's why I said IBF is his only shot

As of today, this is what it shows on their site:

SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT 140 Lbs / 63.50 Kgs
WBA SUPER CHAMPION DANNY GARCIA USA
WBC VACANT
IBF VACANT
WBO TERENCE CRAWFORD
TITLE BOXER ORGANIZATION COUNTRY
1 JOSE BENAVIDEZ INTERIM CHAMP USA
2 ADRIEN BRONER INT USA
3 AMIR IMAM USA
4 MICHELLE DI ROCCO ITA
5 KHABIB ALLAKHVERDIEV RUS
6 MAURICIO HERRERA USA
7 LUCA GIACON CON ESP
8 RUSLAN PROVODNIKOV RUS
9 THOMAS DULORME PUR
10 KIRYL RELIKH I/C BLR
11 CZAR AMONSOT PABA PHI
12 JULIO DE JESUS DOM
13 RANSES PAYANO DOM
14 FERNANDO ANGULO ECU
15 RAMAL AMANOV AZE

http://www.wbanews.com/wba-ranking#.VZ87IMvD_qA

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Mickey Bey was beating him MUCH easier until he got caught at the very end of the fight.:mjpls:

Antonio DeMarco beat him in 1 round.:birdman:

Matthysse had a way tougher time than he should've with a fighter the caliber of John Molina Jr:ufdup:

We aint talking bout a good boxer here....we talking bout John Molina Jr:comeon:
every top fighter has had a tough time with a fighter they shouldn't have. maKNEEsay fought down to his competition and got caught slippin. shyt happens. but once he regrouped, fought smarter and more composed he shown he was in a whole different league. if this was maKNEEsay's best win or something I could understand, but it's not. he's already beaten better fighters than molina and much easier. so it really means nothing. people really act like maKNEEsay was on the verge of losing. he got 2 flash knockdowns then proceeded the beat the dude's ass to a bloody pulp. game over

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Let Adrien Broner or Danny Garcia take time off of Boxing and I guarantee the love ain't gonna be the same:wow:

It ain't like he beat Floyd or took any real damage over his last 3 fights (Money, Money, and AB neither of them damaged him) and he's only fought 4x in the last 32 months and counting. AB has fought 7x in that same span and Danny has 6x come 21 days from today. Would they get this pass? :sas2:

He hasn't fought since last September and we giving him a pass for just blowing up into a Cruiserweight and not fighting until next year? And yall joked on SOG, because he beefed with his promoter? :dwillhuh:

Maidana got fat and lazy and just doesn't wanna fight...it's cool? But Ward staying in shape, wanting to get back in the ring, but wanting to be free of his contract....was laughed at?:ohhh:

:wow: