Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was just googling FOTY's and saw this one was given FOTY last year and I was :dwillhuh:. I saw a pic of Molina in round 10 and gooooot damn :huhldup:

boxeo-1872616h627.jpg
Yeah that fight caught nikkas by surprise..the best fights usually are

This is why broner got the criticism he got when he fought molina...he didn't attempt to put him away

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I was just googling FOTY's and saw this one was given FOTY last year and I was :dwillhuh:. I saw a pic of Molina in round 10 and gooooot damn :huhldup:

boxeo-1872616h627.jpg
people wanna talk about the knockdowns and disregard the end result. after the knockdowns maKNEEsay completely brutalized this guy. there's no way possible molina is the same man after that beating. i'm sure he's still dealing with side effects.

Last edited:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i remember watching sportscenter that day and they were tripping on it..

tyson should just gotten the bam bam biglow top of the head tatt

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Whats your boys IBF ranking?? Thats his only hope for a belt

Ranked #5 by IBF and #6 WBC at Junior Welterweight:mjcry:

But he's ranked #2 by the WBA:sas1:

Soon as Danny Garcia vacates that belt, Jose Benavidez becomes WBA Super Champion and AB moves up to #1 ranked and mandatory contender for the Title:sas2:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ranked #5 by IBF and #6 WBC at Junior Welterweight:mjcry:

But he's ranked #2 by the WBA:sas1:

Soon as Danny Garcia vacates that belt, Jose Benavidez becomes WBA Super Champion and AB moves up to #1 ranked and mandatory contender for the Title:sas2:

I thought Vargas was WBA regular champ still?? N Benevides was interim

That's why I said IBF is his only shot

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Yeah that fight caught nikkas by surprise..the best fights usually are

This is why broner got the criticism he got when he fought molina...he didn't attempt to put him away

:shaq2:

Clear, easy, 12-0 Boxing clinics > Getting your equilibrium rocked and dropped twice by a journeyman who was beaten easily by multiple people, and getting a KO victory.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
people wanna talk about the knockdowns and disregard the end result. after the knockdowns matthyse completely brutalized this guy. there's no way possible molina is the same man after that beating. i'm sure he's still dealing with side effects.

Mickey Bey was beating him MUCH easier until he got caught at the very end of the fight.:mjpls:

Antonio DeMarco beat him in 1 round.:birdman:

Matthysse had a way tougher time than he should've with a fighter the caliber of John Molina Jr:ufdup:

We aint talking bout a good boxer here....we talking bout John Molina Jr:comeon: