Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@mr. smoke weed your boy ready for war :wow:

Said them fukkboys at TR never offered him fights...wouldnt negotiate a resolution...but now that court time is near TR wanna solve things

Mikey said fukk all that we going to court

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
your stanning really gets ridiculous sometimes

floyd is a natural welter; GGG is a natural MW..if floyd met GGG at his natural weight.., floyd will take a beating...thats why floyd would demand a catchweight and prolly a rehydration clause too :heh:

you can have all the skill in the world but the higher you go up in weight, the more problems and risk you'll run into

shyt look at robert guerrero, who you're so high on...never mind floyd and thurman beating him..he has the jobbers at 147 who dont even have his skill breaking their foot off in his ass

GGG could win or lose against floyd but it wouldn't be a walk in the park like that..and i base that at GGG's natural weight..not no catchweight

Floyd isn't a natural Welter at all... and you know this :comeon:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
homie was saying Spence's hype was reaching GGG levels
GGG hasnt been any B level talent yet and some are saying he can beat floyd mayweather.. the ultimate A plus plus:wow:

So i dont think their hype machines are quite the same

and if the fight happened, it would happen at 154 or below... GGG would have no chance
Martin Murray isnt B Level?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your stanning really gets ridiculous sometimes

floyd is a natural welter; GGG is a natural MW..if floyd met GGG at his natural weight.., floyd will take a beating...thats why floyd would demand a catchweight and prolly a rehydration clause too :heh:

you can have all the skill in the world but the higher you go up in weight, the more problems and risk you'll run into

shyt look at robert guerrero, who you're so high on...never mind floyd and thurman beating him..he has the jobbers at 147 who dont even have his skill breaking their foot off in his ass

GGG could win or lose against floyd but it wouldn't be a walk in the park like that..and i base that at GGG's natural weight..not no catchweight
i just said if the fight were to happen it would be at 154 or lower
154 or lower, like i said ggg has no chance

but yes, i woulda imagine a 39 year old mayweather who cant even weigh 154 would have trouble going up to 160 for the first time in his career and fight a natural 160 pounder:heh:
yall just love giving him imaginary losses

and even with ggg having all the advantages, id still bet a some money on mayweather just off GP..and so would you:mjpls:

i was told that if you call a fighter out you must be willing to come to their weight class:sas2:

but nah its mayweather, so he should go up or he scared:ld:

why doesnt ggg fight someone his own size:sas2:,..matter of fact, why doesnt he go up a weight class or so... i heard some dudes are waiting for him up there:wow:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
@mr. smoke weed your boy ready for war :wow:

Said them fukkboys at TR never offered him fights...wouldnt negotiate a resolution...but now that court time is near TR wanna solve things

Mikey said fukk all that we going to court

as much as i hate to say this, i think he should have just settled with top rank out of court. probably could have worked something out to get out of his contract or something. it's no secret him and bam bam are going to haymon. garcia has spent too much fukking time out of the ring, he need to just stay active and finish up that contract.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone who watched it knows he won

clear robbery

acting like GGG has no credible wins is being silly and bias
i did not say he doesnt have credible wins
i said he hasnt beat any B level opponents
theres a difference
what hes doing is impressive, but he needs to step up the compeition

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
as much as i hate to say this, i think he should have just settled with top rank out of court. probably could have worked something out to get out of his contract or something. it's no secret him and bam bam are going to haymon. garcia has spent too much fukking time out of the ring, he need to just stay active and finish up that contract.

Mikey said his side kept trying to find a resolution N TR would shoot it down without a counter offer

Damn near two yrs later now that depositions N shyt are getting done TR wants to solve things :francis:

I don't blame Mikey... nikka been paying lawyer fees all this time might as well see it thru especially now that TR is squirming :yeshrug: