Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
martinez hasnt been the same since chavez and surgery
stop it
and murray did not win

anyone who watched it knows he won

clear robbery

acting like GGG has no credible wins is being silly and bias

2 things

murray is certainly a b level fighter
sergio-murray was a close victory for sergio...i only gave him that fight by a point...murray took his foot off the gas too early in the last 2 rounds on the other hand that 2nd KD should have counted..it was messed up..hopefully murray gets another title shot at 168 and that GGG beating didnt diminish him

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hell nawl...why do you think his KO ratio and # of scored knocked downs dropped off so significantly when he moved up?

Welterweight clearly isn't his best division...and being 38 isn't "optimal" fighting condition for any boxer.

floyd is very serviceable..extremely serviceable at welterweight..better? hes operated there long enough where i can't say its a division where he doesnt belong in

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 things

murray is certainly a b level fighter
sergio-murray was a close victory for sergio...i only gave him that fight by a point...murray took his foot off the gas too early in the last 2 rounds on the other hand that 2nd KD should have counted..it was messed up..hopefully murray gets another title shot at 168 and that GGG beating didnt diminish him
sergio was coming off surgery and clearly wasnt the same
if he fought him before chavez, i doubt it woulda been this close
i thought martinez won a close fight as well, but i dont give murray full credit cause it wasnt the same sergio

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
your stanning really gets ridiculous sometimes

floyd is a natural welter; GGG is a natural MW..if floyd met GGG at his natural weight.., floyd will take a beating...thats why floyd would demand a catchweight and prolly a rehydration clause too :heh:

you can have all the skill in the world but the higher you go up in weight, the more problems and risk you'll run into

shyt look at robert guerrero, who you're so high on...never mind floyd and thurman beating him..he has the jobbers at 147 who dont even have his skill breaking their foot off in his ass

GGG could win or lose against floyd but it wouldn't be a walk in the park like that..and i base that at GGG's natural weight..not no catchweight

:aboutbillions::mjcry:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
floyd is very serviceable..extremely serviceable at welterweight..better? hes operated there long enough where i can't say its a division where he doesnt belong in

He's more than capable at the weight...but you can't say he's at his very best and MOST capable at that weight.

I'm certain that there's a general consensus that Floyd's peak in overall ability is below Welterweight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He's more than capable at the weight...but you can't say he's at his very best and MOST capable at that weight.

I'm certain that there's a general consensus that Floyd's peak in overall ability is below Welterweight.

of course..no argument there breh

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@mr. smoke weed your boy ready for war :wow:

Said them fukkboys at TR never offered him fights...wouldnt negotiate a resolution...but now that court time is near TR wanna solve things

Mikey said fukk all that we going to court

I understand him sticking to his guns and I love anyone sticking it to Arum but Mikey is wasting a lot of time sitting on the sidelines. Hopefully that inactivity doesn't come back to bite him in the ass when he finally is able to get back in the ring.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i respect your knowledge

you really dont rate Murray B level?

i look at it like this, who have you beaten thats B level or A-level?

i cant say u are elite until you have beaten the elite.

see i know we like to praise/hype guys/prospects that we like but in reality they are only as good as the comp they have beaten in the ring.

thats like me saying crawford is A-level .......lol HOW? he hasnt beaten anyone on that level. now i can say he has potential to be A-level but he has not proven it.

now i know you believe he beat martinez but he didn't get the official decision. i dont worship judges decisions but unfortunately they are the only score cards that matter. ill look at that fight to see what big fuss is about.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
i look at it like this, who have you beaten thats B level or A-level?

i cant say u are elite until you have beaten the elite.

see i know we like to praise/hype guys/prospects that we like but in reality they are only as good as the comp they have beaten in the ring.

thats like me saying crawford is A-level .......lol HOW? he hasnt beaten anyone on that level. now i can say he has potential to be A-level but he has not proven it.

now i know you believe he beat martinez but he didn't get the official decision. i dont worship judges decisions but unfortunately they are the only score cards that matter. ill look at that fight to see what big fuss is about.
I understand

Yeah watch the fight, it wasnt just the cards it was also a corrupt ref who called a clear KD by Murray a slip

fight was close but I feel if it was fair he would of won by ud

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
martinez hasnt been the same since chavez and surgery
stop it
and murray did not win

Yup it was a close ass fight with a nikka w no knees and dudes cried robbery.

Watch Cotto fight his ass after Canelo and ko him in 5 these same nikkas saying he a good W will be calling him a jobber like they did Gaele.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yup it was a close ass fight with a nikka w no knees and dudes cried robbery.

Watch Cotto fight his ass after Canelo and ko him in 5 these same nikkas saying he a good W will be calling him a jobber like they did Gaele.

Almost thought you said cotton was gonna beat canelo :whew: