Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Mosley-Mayorga Rematch Set: Shane Vows Brutal KO!

The legend is back. Future Hall of Famer "Sugar" Shane Mosley (47-9-1) has advised BoxingScene.com that he will return to the ring on August 29th in Los Angeles, California against former rival Ricardo "El Matador" Mayorga (31-8-1). The fight is contracted for a weight of 154 pounds.

Mosley and Mayorga fought a very close pitched bout back in 2008, with Mosley securing a knockout in the closing seconds of the twelfth and final round. Going into the final round, the fight was a close split decision in favor of Mosley n the official cards.

The fight will be Mosley's first since losing to Anthony Mundine in 2013. Mayorga last fought in December when he stopped Andrik Saralegui in Nicaragua.

Mosley has been very vocal recently on Twitter and other social media outlets and said that he is coming back because of his love of the sport and also to see how the fans react to the more vocal and aggressive Mosley.

"I want to remind the world why they love boxing. Two men leaving it all in the ring. No fear. No holding back. No games. Just fighting with all of our heart. It's about the glory.

"This is going to be fun. I can't wait to get in there and knock his ass out. Quiet Shane is gone. Let's see how people like this version of Shane," Mosley told BoxingScene.com.

The 43-year-old Mosley said that he has received mostly positive feedback since word of the fight leaked on various social media outlets. Another factor in his decision to return to the ring is the opportunity to fight on the same card as his son, Shane Mosley Jr.

"Surprisingly I have not had but a handful of haters. Mostly everyone is really excited. This is apparently the fight to be at. The fight to see. We are making history. My son and me both getting KO's on the same night. The legacy baby," said Mosley.

The knockout artist didn't mince any words when he vowed that he won't only stop the arrogant Mayorga, but that he will stop him viciously.

"This will be my most brutal KO ever. I have something to prove. I'm pissed. Sugar never gets pissed. I'm not being nice this time. I'm going to surprise some people," Mosley revealed.

Stay tuned for more details to follow in the next few days.

http://www.boxingscene.com/mosley-mayorga-rematch-set-shane-vows-brutal-ko--93278

This is going to be a fukking disaster.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Mosley-Mayorga Rematch Set: Shane Vows Brutal KO!

This is going to be a fukking disaster.

For real. The first fight was all types of struggle to watch. shyt felt like the jr middleweight version of Ruiz/Johnson. :scust:

Make rematches to fights nobody wants to see brehs.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
hand Speed kills breh...had that young nikka dazed and leaking..I was :obama: at that

Hell yeah it does.

Dude was prolly thinking, why can't I spar someone my own size, cuz the Heavyweight was clearly just trying out moves on him and still whupping that ass, but once that smaller nikka got in there....shyt went serious.

He caught a Guerrero beating. :heh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
"Is it true the alcholoic Kelly Pavlik is coming back? I'll KO him in 2 rounds and show him how a real man drinks beer"

:russ:

He then asks all bar owners in Pavliks city to let him know he wants to fight him, and that he can go back to being a drunkard after Mayorga KO's him:deadklit:

:mjlol:

Kelly Pavlik from Youngstown, Ohio...bout 20 minutes - 30 minutes from me. Ima have scour the local bars and let him know Mayorga killing him online:lolbron:

He also said hbo has him on the list of potential B-hop opponennts and that he wanted to fight that grandfather since 03. KO in 2

Grandfather:heh:

Mayorga is the GOAT trash talker of this era:banderas:

Would've loved to see Swift vs Prime Mayorga at 147. The trash talk with Mayorga vs Angel:whew: