Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
this Errol Spence hype is damn near on the level of the ggg hype right now

really?

you got motherfukkkas like steve kim and dan rafael taking the hype to another level on social media. shyt is to the point they're saying ggg is the a-side if a fight between him and ward ever take place. also trying to make it like froch is ducking ggg when it's clear he and degale is a bigger fight in the uk. they still saying how ggg would destroy floyd :laff: the "slobbing" of ggg is beyond lisa ann and janet jacme levels breh.

people have said spence should fight thurman next, that's it! nobody is saying such and such is duking him or he can beat pac, floyd. there is really no comparison in terms of hype imo.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
keeps these coming big homie I have a lot of catching up too do

I got you fam. I'll post a few more

@patscorpio

My favorite fighter right here. Prime for prime I believe would beat Money being both are around the same size. Terrible Terry was too fast, powerful, & mean in that ring. He wanted to hurt you & be just plain :demonic:

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
My favorite fighter right here. Prime for prime I believe would beat Money being both are around the same size. Terrible Terry was too fast, powerful, & mean in that ring. He wanted to hurt you & be just plain :demonic:

I think @King P or someone else said the same thing before. I can't remember:snoop:

But Terry Norris was a beast, when he was ON, he was incredible:whew: However, his chin let him down:mjcry:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think @King P or someone else said the same thing before. I can't remember:snoop:

But Terry Norris was a beast, when he was ON, he was incredible:whew: However, his chin let him down:mjcry:

He could match Money in just about every other category. I wouldn't say his chin was bad, but I thought you could catch him cold or if he wasn't motivated you had a chance. Motivation wouldn't be an issue if he ever met Money in his prime.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

Yep, I was one of a couple people here who said I'd pick Norris over Floyd. The combination of size, strength, speed, and activity would give him the edge of Floyd.

And mind you, there's very few people I'd definitively pick to beat Mayweather. Norris just happens to be one of the few :manny:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yep, I was one of a couple people here who said I'd pick Norris over Floyd. The combination of size, strength, speed, and activity would give him the edge of Floyd.

And mind you, there's very few people I'd definitively pick to beat Mayweather. Norris just happens to be one of the few :manny:

Totally agree Bruh.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
i give him props for not ducking the hawk......you dont play with them bois with the hawk tag.:shaq:

The Hawk was P4P probably the top 3 best punchers of all time. You fought Hawk there was a good chance you were going
300.JPG