Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Stay away from bench breh do push-ups instead maybe add the medicine ball if you want to change things up a bit

rHoC7BJ.gif

If you really feeling bout it bout it add in clapping and explosive push ups :demonic:

PwSGIZM.gif

(:whew: at the # of state champs in that gif )

if you want to do barbell work for the upperbody do barbell shoulder presses

giFr1bw.gif

You don't even have to add weight to it just the bar is fine....anything above 5 is good, if it feels light hit 15 reps then add 5lbs to each side for your remaining 3 sets rep ranges between 5-15 depending on how the weight feels to you.

After this just grab the bar shoulder width apart and hold it over your head aim for 1 reps if you can for 3 sets.

For back you can do your normal pull up routine and add in cable pull downs and cable rows

VIBjtO1.gif

weight wise you want to go where you can hit 15 comfortably for 2 sets and 12 for 2 more sets

As far as lower body warm up with your jump rope routine then add in box jumps

mqdxkzw.gif

maybe 10-12 minutes of this....I know they look gay but the same guy jumping in that gif can do this

:ufupd:
tumblr_mxcix36j2o1qbrivdo1_r1_400.gif

And you're going to have to squat look up a form video on youtube but yeah nobody likes to do them but you have to after you start squatting you'll notice you're going to be able to turn over your left hook better that's from the extra power in your hips squats will give you. 3 sets you can alternate leg days between heavy sets 1-3 rep range for 4 sets or regular sets where you work in that 12-15 rep range for 3 sets....I can't give you an exact # on the weights because I don't know your strength level.

If the Son of God squats so do you :ufdup:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
He's rated pretty damn high in his division

But when Supes chose to fight him nikkas bytched N Moaned bout it

Jccjr chose to fight him no love for the pick

But let GGG or another favorite fight a Fonfara type N the Narrative would be a hell of a lot different
Don't bring the GoodBoys into this :upsetfavre: When Fonfara got the Adonis matchup I got put on game and went into that fight thinking he'd upset him.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Joshua: Haye, Klitschko, Fury, Wilder, Chisora are the only ones that can test me
http://www.boxingnews24.com/2015/07...r-chisora-are-the-only-ones-that-can-test-me/

"bbbut anyone from 154-168* can get it"

*welterweights included

Here we go with Ward in these nikkas mouths again :pacspit:

“GGG is now clearly the ‘A’ side yet Ward still would want to dictate terms, which makes no sense,” Loeffler said. “GGG would fight Ward on a 50-50 basis, the best 160-pounder versus the best 168-pounder (at) 164 (and) a 50-50 split on all proceeds. But it seems like Ward needs more tune-up fights.”

If he nikka with the best resume at 168 needs a tune up after 2 years we get that.......GGG whole career been a tune up :pacspit:

Last edited:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Stay away from bench breh do push-ups instead maybe add the medicine ball if you want to change things up a bit

rHoC7BJ.gif

If you really feeling bout it bout it add in clapping and explosive push ups :demonic:

PwSGIZM.gif

(:whew: at the # of state champs in that gif )

if you want to do barbell work for the upperbody do barbell shoulder presses

giFr1bw.gif

You don't even have to add weight to it just the bar is fine....anything above 5 is good, if it feels light hit 15 reps then add 5lbs to each side for your remaining 3 sets rep ranges between 5-15 depending on how the weight feels to you.

After this just grab the bar shoulder width apart and hold it over your head aim for 1 reps if you can for 3 sets.

For back you can do your normal pull up routine and add in cable pull downs and cable rows

VIBjtO1.gif

weight wise you want to go where you can hit 15 comfortably for 2 sets and 12 for 2 more sets

As far as lower body warm up with your jump rope routine then add in box jumps

mqdxkzw.gif

maybe 10-12 minutes of this....I know they look gay but the same guy jumping in that gif can do this

:ufupd:
tumblr_mxcix36j2o1qbrivdo1_r1_400.gif

And you're going to have to squat look up a form video on youtube but yeah nobody likes to do them but you have to after you start squatting you'll notice you're going to be able to turn over your left hook better that's from the extra power in your hips squats will give you. 3 sets you can alternate leg days between heavy sets 1-3 rep range for 4 sets or regular sets where you work in that 12-15 rep range for 3 sets....I can't give you an exact # on the weights because I don't know your strength level.

If the Son of God squats so do you :ufdup:

:wow:

im from the james toney school of s&c. none. just jump rope, shadowboxing, mittwork bagwork and sparring :russ:

thanks for alll this tho i appresheate it. :myman:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
also them wrestlers you have in the usa have incredible strength and conditioning. every wrestler that comes into mma has great fitness and work ethics. you must got a good school over there for wrestling. aint none in the uk.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I remember Quartey saying basically Winky Wright stole his style:mjpls:

i actually had this debate with someone about 2 months ago. both had similar styles especially when they first started out. winky and ike debuted 2 years apart and ike started out fighting out of ghana. i seriously doubt winky even knew who quartey was back then. most people in the states didn't even know about quartey even though he was a title holder. he made his hbo debut against vince phillips in 96, thats when people began to take notice.

this is winky back in 91 when he had good legs and use his feet! you can see flashes of the high guard here and there but it didn't come until later on.

it wasn't until the vargas fight, you can see winky would get flat footed and go into shell mode. after that he didn't lose another fight until he fought hopkins. :whew:

both had similar style but when wink lost his athleticsm/legs he smartened up and relied heavy on the shell in the later part of his career.

just now thinking about it, wink would have been in the hof if he never took that quillin fight few years ago :snoop:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Definitely agree. The Forrest fight was the last straw for me. There's no modern boxer currently that uses his jab like that. That power jab busted a lot of fighters up & wore them out. I've never seen a more destructive & consistent jab like that

the fight where powerjabbed that asian to a TKO was a ridiculous display :wow:...he broke bones and lumped up that dude's face and sent him into retirement..just hearing that thudding power behind it :huhldup:

viper was that dude but yeah he didnt win that fight in any stretch of that imagination
but karma righted that wrong when he allowed sergio mora to become a champion :scust:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
the fight where powerjabbed that asian to a TKO was a ridiculous display :wow:...he broke bones and lumped up that dude's face and sent him into retirement..just hearing that thudding power behind it :huhldup:

viper was that dude but yeah he didnt win that fight in any stretch of that imagination
but karma righted that wrong when he allowed sergio mora to become a champion :scust:

Yeah Ike busted him up bad. That ref let the fight go on too long. I was glad when Viper took that L with Mora in a terrible fight. I remember an interview with Fishnets where he was asked who hit him the hardest & w/o hesitation he said by far Quartey. That's why in the post fight interview he when asked about a rematch he laughed & said a rematch would be "boring" :heh: