Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Adonis needs a good fight,. Thought he looked good but a lil rusty against Bika. Who can he fight at 175 under Al?

top10 ringmag under al....Thomas Oosthuizen,Andrzej Fonfara,Artur Beterbiev and Eleider Alvarez.

he could still fight pascal,braehmer and nahjib too...dont think al has problems with their promoters.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If I had to guess... they goin build Fonfara N give em to Beterbeast...pray its here in Chicago breh :ohlawd:

I thought Supes had a mando next?? :yeshrug:
Breh Fonfara sells like CRAZY here in Chi. For the #Beterbeast (fukk lara) Card there were pollacks way worse than me out reppin Fonfara just because. Dude's actually a nice fighter and i know that hurts you, but Beast would walk through and demolish him. Dude's punches are :merchant: in person

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
top10 ringmag under al....Thomas Oosthuizen,Andrzej Fonfara,Artur Beterbiev and Eleider Alvarez.

he could still fight pascal,braehmer and nahjib too...dont think al has problems with their promoters.
Pascal Stevenson needs to happen brehs

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh Fonfara sells like CRAZY here in Chi. For the #Beterbeast (fukk lara) Card there were pollacks way worse than me out reppin Fonfara just because. Dude's actually a nice fighter and i know that hurts you, but Beast would walk through and demolish him. Dude's punches are :merchant: in person

I know Fonfara is nice breh

The Lil Canelo Stan thottie I fukks with from time to time put me on a couple yrs back...she would go to them fights at UIC N always watch dude

When the Mexican Hero chose him as a opp I was :whoa: like the father of a legend...high risk low reward didn't make sense

nikkas round here act like Fonfara is trash tho :beli:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I know Fonfara is nice breh

The Lil Canelo Stan thottie I fukks with from time to time put me on a couple yrs back...she would go to them fights at UIC N always watch dude

When the Mexican Hero chose him as a opp I was :whoa: like the father of a legend...high risk low reward didn't make sense

nikkas round here act like Fonfara is trash tho :beli:

He ain't trash...Sheamus just average.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He ain't trash...Sheamus just average.

He's rated pretty damn high in his division

But when Supes chose to fight him nikkas bytched N Moaned bout it

Jccjr chose to fight him no love for the pick

But let GGG or another favorite fight a Fonfara type N the Narrative would be a hell of a lot different