Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'd have no issue if it was Innoue pat that cat is huge for his class and throws fire

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea vargas was a special dude I was just watching an old rerun of Tuesday night fights and they had vargas on there, it was against Romallis Ellis who was an olympic Bronze medalist and title challenger with a record of 24-3-17 KOs...Vargas facing dude in like his 10th fight:skip: and got him out in two:ehh:

sadly most folks remember him only by those losses to Tito and ODH, and the shane mosley/Mayorga mess...but he was a top notch dude:ehh:

Dude gave him hell(Tito/ODH) till he got his soul taken both times...Prime vargas was done for,those fights took years off dude and he wasnt even in his late 20s yet..:wow: and was probably embarrassed so he got on that super tough guy shyt said like you said, and got away from his boxing (Which he was pretty good at for a power puncher)
yeah vargas was the truth
one of the most entertaining fighters ive ever seen
when he lost he went out swinging

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
K. Porter: Mayweather Avoids Young Black Foes in Prime
Posted by: Edward Chaykovsky on 6/30/2015 .

By Edward Chaykovsky

Two weeks ago at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Last Vegas, Shawn Porter handed Adrien Broner the second loss of his professional career. Porter (26-1-1, 16 KOs) had hoped to catapult himself into a fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr. (48-0, 26KOs) on September 12th at the MGM Grand.

Porter's hopes were dashed when Mayweather rejected his advance and advised him to face Errol Spence on the pay-per-view undercard. Porter has no interested in fighting on the undercard, he wants Floyd in the main event.

Kenny Porter, father and trainer, is not surprised by Mayweather's position. He says Mayweather has avoided young black fighters, in their prime, for his entire career. Mayweather has mentioned Andre Berto and Karim Mayfield as the candidates for September.

“We want Floyd,” Kenny told hustleboss.com. “Floyd doesn’t want nothing to do with us and I fully understand. Floyd would never fight a young black African American in his prime. He never has. He doesn’t have any on his fight record. He would have never stepped to ‘Sugar’ Shane Mosley when ‘Sugar’ Shane was 25, 26 years old. He would have never fought Oscar De La Hoya [in his prime]. Andre Berto [in his prime], Paul Williams; I can name them, all down the line."

“Floyd picks who he wants to fight and he already said he doesn’t want nothing to do with Shawn."

He went about this the wrong way:snoop: