Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You're prolly the most objective Floyd Stan on here too. :salute:

I can't even take them other nikkas serious. :snoop:

And it is more fun to stan flawed fighters because when they do succeed/overachieve you feel like you at the top of the world flying high with them:win:, but when they fail you know you hit the lowest of lows :mjcry: but you get over it quickly because you knew what you were dealing with from the get go. :ehh:
That cycle might eventually keep on repeating itself (especially if your a Zab fan)
Zab just didn't love the sport. He folded in most his big fights:yeshrug:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You fam kings or something? I don't be up north so all them Mexicans gangs confuse a nikka

MLD...my Pops was famous back in the days... he was on the news...Chicago tribune/ News reporters showing up at my grandmas house

This nikka turned himself in N the news reporter goes up to him "Mr. Choc do you have anything to say about the case??"

The nikka goes "I didn't do it " :lolbron: then says... "Hi Mom" :troll:waving to the camera handcuffed

My grandma was :mjcry::dead:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You're prolly the most objective Floyd Stan on here too. :salute:

I can't even take them other nikkas serious. :snoop:

And it is more fun to stan flawed fighters because when they do succeed/overachieve you feel like you at the top of the world flying high with them:win:, but when they fail you know you hit the lowest of lows :mjcry: but you get over it quickly because you knew what you were dealing with from the get go. :ehh:
That cycle might eventually keep on repeating itself (especially if your a AB fan)

:mjcry:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Recess

Hey Arnold

Rugrats

Yugioh

Narutyo

Dbz

dbz.....oh helllll yeah. thats my goat anime. :blessed:cell(good villain ) saga was the best cause of the developments of gohan as hero. im not sure how ima like these new movie and shows, but im happy its back on.

im talking bout when i was in 1-4th grade, with the smurfs n shyt. actually pokemon/pika was my fav show as a kid. watched some rugrats,never watch arnold or yugioh too much. naruto came on when i wasnt interested in anime that much.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
more than canelo n cotto? walters vs loma? ward vs ggg? brook vs khan? thurman vs bradley? crawford vs m.garcia? pac vs marcos? froch vs degale?

:mjcry:

Yep.

Monster vs Gonzalez is like a technical boxer puncher's dream fight. Both guys have high skill levels, good physical attributes, ring smarts, power etc..I could go on. I think that fight would produce high quality fireworks. The chance of someone stinking it out is extremely low.

Krusher vs Superman is just two brute force high level punchers going at it. Both got skills, but not as refined or as visually appealing as Monster/Gonzalez. It's still the best match up in boxing to me and the fight has already been built up for 2 years.

Canelo/Cotto is like the 3rd best fight to me, but you run the chance of Canelo gassing or Cotto folding/taking a knee early. Fight should be good, but it has the potential of half assery on either guy's part.

Walters/Loma is a good fight. No argument their. I think Walter's leaky defense might get exposed a bit.

Ward/GGG not even remotely interested in that bout. I feel like both have different career trajectories. 160- 168 is a huge gap and most good middleweights rarely succeed in doing so. History is against Golovkin in that fight, plus that bout needs to marinate for another year or so for it to even become a realistic thought.

Thurman/Bradley - great fight, but not realistic. Besides, One Time lands that shot Vargas landed in the 12th a whole lot sooner and well...you know what happens then.

Crawford/M. Garcia- good fight, but it's not happening and would take too long to build up, plus they both cool and got the same manager.

Pac/Chino- good fight not happening though. Both nowhere close to getting back in the ring now.

Froch/Degale- good fight, but not Krusher/Superman good or Canel/Cotto good. might not even happen either.