Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
U guys think wlad should be fighter of the decade if he finishes it off undeafeted?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
waiting on the charlos to get their big shots. im on their bandwagon..am i the lone wolf on that wagon? :patrice:

missed the vanes fight and read through the thread on here last night..only found highlights but apparently it was a toss-up that went his way UD :skip:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
U guys think wlad should be fighter of the decade if he finishes it off undeafeted?

it would be hard to top floyd cause he beat most people/ring's no1/2 p4p fighter of the decade, in pac, and he will have that 49/50-0 attached to his name.

wlad main comp is pac and ward for number 2.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Oh OK so he's NOT fighting in May or Sept then ....all that crying N threats he made for nothing :brawklol:

You forget ima OG Floyd Stan friend??

Undefeated against Mexicans isn't jus a Puerto Rican thing...its a #TeamChoc thing N we already got gingers head on our Mantle :88:

Canelo Stans can't tell me nothing :walnuts:
you a floyd stan :scust:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
i agree how is wlad better than manny or ward :stopitslime:

and nikkas know wlad one of my favorite ever :francis:

are u saying wlad should be ranked 4 behind pac and ward?

well pac lost legit 2 times..i guess the ring overreacted? ward was inactive for 2 years almost so i understand why he isnt on it.

but if everyone is active then, the concensus vote would probably have pac and ward above wlad.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
are u saying wlad should be ranked 4 behind pac and ward?

well pac lost..i guess the ring overreacted? ward was inactive for 2 years almost so i understand why he isnt on it.

but if everyone is active then, the concensus vote would probably have pac and ward above wlad.
yeah i think the ring overreacted it makes sense that the number 2 fighter lost a good fight to the number one fighter :yeshrug:

and ward was on a year and a halft layoff but he is active now. :yeshrug:

if roman g beats innoue i think he should be in the discussion for spot number 4 :obama:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yeah i think the ring overreacted it makes sense that the number 2 fighter lost a good fight to the number one fighter :yeshrug:

and ward was on a year and a halft layoff but he is active now. :yeshrug:

if roman g beats innoue i think he should be in the discussion for spot number 4 :obama:

roman aint gettin by the beast from the far east

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
waiting on the charlos to get their big shots. im on their bandwagon..am i the lone wolf on that wagon? :patrice:

missed the vanes fight and read through the thread on here last night..only found highlights but apparently it was a toss-up that went his way UD :skip:

They from the H so they get some love from me.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
roman aint gettin by the beast from the far east
he finna beat the breaks off this naruto extra looking nikka :bryan:

tumblr_lmeu0r58RS1qafrh6.gif

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you a floyd stan :scust:

I was stanning Floyd when you was watching Teletubbies breh :manny:

My pops N grandpa would always root against Floyd N I would even things out :youngsabo:Only time my pops cheered on Floyd was vs Jesus Chavez...cuz they had beef in the streets Chavez was an Eagle N later on turned Gent :russ:

Im not one of these knuckleheads running around in erry thread of Floyd N I distance myself from casuals N the arguments that pop off in here

Its more fun to Stan flawed fighters :lolbron:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

My pops N grandpa would always root against Floyd N I would even things out :youngsabo:Only time my pops cheered on Floyd was vs Jesus Chavez...cuz they had beef in the streets Chavez was an Eagle N later on turned Gent :russ:

Im not one of these knuckleheads running around in erry thread of Floyd N I distance myself from casuals N the arguments that pop off in here

You fam kings or something? I don't be up north so all them Mexicans gangs confuse a nikka

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

You're prolly the most objective Floyd Stan on here too. :salute:

I can't even take them other nikkas serious. :snoop:

And it is more fun to stan flawed fighters because when they do succeed/overachieve you feel like you at the top of the world flying high with them:win:, but when they fail you know you hit the lowest of lows :mjcry: but you get over it quickly because you knew what you were dealing with from the get go. :ehh:
That cycle might eventually keep on repeating itself (especially if your a Zab fan)