Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Is that why he's never calling out Thurman himself?

All I hear from him is "Khan, Khan, Khan" or the obligatory "Floyd" mention:comeon:

Why doesnt he call out Keith Thurman?:sas2:

:dahell:

He's fought and beaten everyone and hasnt faced an opponent who didnt have a Championship pedigree since he fought Bruseles 15 fights ago:ufdup:

He can finally take an easy fight and ride of into the sunset

:usure:

Doesnt count as a win neither:umad:

He had 52 fights and won 51 of em:mjpls:

Floyd has had 48 fights and won all 48 of em. 100% success rate.:wow:

:snoop:

Floyd has fought in 5 different weight classes and defended his Championships a total of 17 times already....18 times in September:camby:

Now it's all about fighting a "young Lion" when just for 6 years it was "bu-bu-but, he's scared of Manny. Fight Manny:mjcry:"

:pacspit:

This article is wack brehs:camby:

And hagler fought at one weight class his whole career:francis:

SRL fought in 5 weight classes:francis:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Met a female that weighed 140. Told her she needed to come down to 135. She said she couldn't make that weight. Told her I'd fukk her at a catchweight of 137.5.
lmaoooooooooo this made me laugh so hard I farted in my office breh, props

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Fonfara needs a better fight than fukkin Cleverly. Fonfara and Stevenson should really fight again. Hopefully Fon fights in chi tho

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Is that why he's never calling out Thurman himself?

All I hear from him is "Khan, Khan, Khan" or the obligatory "Floyd" mention:comeon:

Why doesnt he call out Keith Thurman?:sas2:

:dahell:

He's fought and beaten everyone and hasnt faced an opponent who didnt have a Championship pedigree since he fought Bruseles 15 fights ago:ufdup:

He can finally take an easy fight and ride of into the sunset

:usure:

Doesnt count as a win neither:umad:

He had 52 fights and won 51 of em:mjpls:

Floyd has had 48 fights and won all 48 of em. 100% success rate.:wow:

:snoop:

Floyd has fought in 5 different weight classes and defended his Championships a total of 17 times already....18 times in September:camby:

Now it's all about fighting a "young Lion" when just for 6 years it was "bu-bu-but, he's scared of Manny. Fight Manny:mjcry:"

:pacspit:

This article is wack brehs:camby:

Even if floyd fought brook to become the undisputed ww champion

People would say brook is black but he ain't from america. floyd needs to fight a brother from america:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

about fukking time...id honestly give mares a good shot after LSC performance on the pac-may card..i dont know if its regression or not but that journeyman was making him look a little foolish..there was some flaw exposal going on big time..unfortunately that mexican cat could not hurt him but mares might want to rewatch that fight

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

and it'd be at the Staples Center...huge.

With the Garcia/Paulie fight on 8/01 at Barclays, and then this fight in the same month...ESPN better get on their shyt and promote the fukk outta PBC if they want the shyt to be successful on their air. I know camps open up for CFB & NFL this time, but come on...no excuse.

They're already practically giving no plug to the Thurman fight on 7/11, which is the premiere of the shyt...stupid.