Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Or it could jus be Broner popping off on the internet again

I doubt it.....Floyd is requesting for the rematch and Lil Bro is ready to work.

Just like we never played around about Maidana, Im sure it's the same with the Porter fight. He didnt beat us, we beat ourselves:yeshrug:

Poppa Porter was talking rematch in the dressing room before the post fight piss test :russ:...I dont see them running from a rematch at all

I didnt see/hear anything about them wanting or willing to do a rematch. if so, they should go to Haymon right now and offer the contract.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Look at you talkin bout "make it happen!!", when just a few months back you were talking bout you're pretty casual to the sport and wanted to learn more:salute:

Glad to see you full on engaging in this Boxing life breh,and as you can see, there are plenty great matchups up out here that can be made that can keep us :eat: for a long time:blessed:

#TheRing...we all we got:banderas:

i use to fukk with boxing but fell into the trap of "oh, no great heavyweights, fukk boxing" and the "oh it aint a Mayweather or Pac Man fight, fukk boxing". Now i'm all in.

For the Broner fight, I went over to my sis house and my wife stayed home. 3rd round my wife text me talmbout "Broner is doing A LOT of holding". I was :ohh: and when i got home she was like "Broner was fighting unmotivated and looked bored". All i could do was :mjcry: with happiness lol

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i use to fukk with boxing but fell into the trap of "oh, no great heavyweights, fukk boxing" and the "oh it aint a Mayweather or Pac Man fight, fukk boxing". Now i'm all in. The week

yes breh..and as you mentioned before it helps lessen the feeling of missing football...5-6 more weeks until preseason and my twitter gets more demonic :demonic:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
yes breh..and as you mentioned before it helps lessen the feeling of missing football...5-6 more weeks until preseason and my twitter gets more demonic :demonic:

One thing I like well LOVE about boxing, and i guess is the reason why i love tennis too, is that it's just you and your opponent. Nobody but you two can win or lose. Even better than tennis is that a boxer can look like shyt for 6 rounds....but end the whole shyt with one punch. That suspense and anticipation is unmatched.

Or, like tennis, watch one get into a zone and there's NOTHING the opponent can do. When a boxer or tennis player goes into GOAT mode and just out there GOATing and there's nothing their opponent can do to stop it, shyt is :noah: to watch.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I didnt see/hear anything about them wanting or willing to do a rematch. if so, they should go to Haymon right now and offer the contract.

Its a long ass video but Pops talk bout immediate rematch with AB....he also talks bout the only other person they'd fight at a catchweight under 147 :mfchamp:...

Thaboxing voice breh said "Kenny are you sure?? These things can be brought up in future negotiations N bite you in the ass" pops fell back :lolbron:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
im not surprised...there are cats that post here with ties to the boxing world and even more that lurk..im fully expecting to hear or see ring slang being used pretty soon lol

everyone having a roll call for their fighter :ohlawd:

generic euro cacs (create a character :mjpls:) going mainstream

various ways of describing equilibrium damage :mjcry:

thecoli.com :wow: