Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When I was in Brooklyn N met the Porters they was with a scantilly clad Pawg N when I say pawg I mean it...face was avg...titties B cup ..she was skinny AF...she turned around N bloaw big ol booty ...reminded a nikka of groceries :eat::shaq:

Anyways I assumed she was Shawns girl...but maybe nah maybe she was with pops N that's what AB was talking bout

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
When I was in Brooklyn N met the Porters they was with a scantilly clad Pawg N when I say pawg I mean it...face was avg...titties B cup ..she was skinny AF...she turned around N bloaw big ol booty ...reminded a nikka of groceries :eat::shaq:

Anyways I assumed she was Shawns girl...but maybe nah maybe she was with pops N that's what AB was talking bout
If AB is deflecting an Ass Beating by saying shawn can't get a slim white broad with a banger then..........AB is a clown more so than previously thought

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I think with Shawn Porter's personality, he would appeal more to non black women, and that is okay.[/B] I do feel it is important that we have well spoken brothers like Shawn date within our community. He's definitely an asset. However, I understand that he just may not appeal to the urban community. He's too clean cut & too well spoken. His boxing style is too crude & too unrefined. Don't give up on our black women yet Shawn. Try to find your female counter part, that is just like you. Your dad took your last girl, because you didn't stay in your lane. You don't appeal to those type of women Shawn.

In conclusion, Shawn Porter, the black community is behind you.

lets not get started on this topic.

hesitant.gif

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets not get started on this topic.

hesitant.gif

Shawn won the battle of Ohio in the ring, but outside the ring, black women in Ohio would rather deal with AB. They would rather deal with the guy who lost the fight, because he appeals more to the urban community. I don't think Shawn is embraced by the black community the way he should be and it's very upsetting. Well spoken, clean cut, stays out of trouble, & is active in church.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
If AB is deflecting an Ass Beating by saying shawn can't get a slim white broad with a banger then..........AB is a clown more so than previously thought

Damn...slow your hate breh:whoa::dahell:

AB exposed it/them in the last press conference before the fight:wow:

Fast forward to 11:00

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Last edited:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Damn...slow your hate breh:whoa::dahell:

AB exposed it/them in the last press conference before the fight:wow:

Fast forward to 11:00

What happened at 13:24 though?

That's what happens when you have to write down and rehearse your shytty trash talk.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
What happened at 13:24 though?

That's what happens when you have to write down and rehearse your shytty trash talk.

You know if Maidana hated on cakes, snacks, and Milk Shakes the way you hate on AB, Maidana would be in fight shape having matches and you wouldn't have been forced into being a full-time hater, because your fighter is sidelined due to being 200+ lbs:mjpls:

It's a shame what happened to Mook:umad:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
dead ass Fox News going hard on Obama for saying ****** is the most ridiculous thing I think they've ever done against Obama :dead: